Page 4 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 10:04 pm

1. No. People say I'm friendly and that I have a nice smile. I try to never hurt anybody's feelings.

2. People know I have intense interests, but they also know I am genuinely interested in other people.

3. That used to be true, but it was because I had very few opportunities. Now, I like to talk to people.

4. Generally true. I don't like to be to pushy. That turns people off.

5. That was true a long time ago, but now it's a different story.

6. Absolutely not true. I do want the friends I have to be true friends.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:08 am

1. because some precious lil "people" are unwilling to socially interact with anyone different from them. And I am unusual in that ASD and Gender Identity Disorder and six out of ten personality disorders. Clinically diagnosed

2. Because, in their defense, it takes more energy to interact with someone so drastincally different, on a :D demeanor :heart: level. Fundamental level. There is no law that says that they have to treat me the way they treat their precious lil "friends"

3. Because some of them act like every time I do something they do not like, I invented the world's largest felony. They act like they have never done anything wrong before

4. Because I am afraid of social rejection

5. Because I am indecisive and cowardly
:mrgreen:

And I end up passive aggressively tolerating way too many things, for fear of social rejection. Then I regret that I tolerated it

6. Because when I had one precious lil "friend" in the past, it was like they had the monopoly. They had plenty of friends. They could go from 100 to 99 friends without undue difficulty. While going from 1 to zero friends is worse
:nerdy: :heart:

:evil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:17 pm

Because I don't know how to do, or how it works.

Anyway they don't like me because I'm not like them.

I'm already happy if I can just not be rejected, accepted around at a distance. This already requires a lot of work for me.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 4:39 pm

1. Because almost everyone, at almost all times, talks too much and too loud

2. Because they are so judgmental and condescending

3. Because they act like whatever they want is the most important thing in the world. Even if what they want is a light

4. Because they act morally superior to me

5. Because they boss me around

6. Because they label everything they do not like as "rude,"

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Sep 2017, 10:42 am

1. I would pretend I'm fixing a bayonet to a rifle, and charge at the students like I'm initiating a bayonet charge
2. I didn't know - and still don't know - the difference between consensual sex and forcible rape
3. I would curse out the teachers and students
4. I would masturbate in the boys restroom, and fantasize about the girls I remembered from elementary school.
5. I would draw gruesome and bloody pictures of Hand-to-hand combat, such as Pickett's Charge - Gettysburg, or the Bloody Angle - Spotsylvania CourtHouse.
6. I would jump straight into a romantic relationship with a woman without being her friend first

Aedan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Sep 2017, 3:56 pm

It's true, this is why I'm so lonely rn it physically hurts. It's my own fault.. I always got invited my entire life and always declined. I'm full or regrets.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:54 pm

1.People don't really tell me I'm rude or nothing, many people call me nice or sweet. My body language or some other thing that I really can't control must put people off. I think I am "too nice" as I suppress feelings and hide any of my autistic traits that would make someone uncomfortable or angry.(such as rocking.)

2.Yeah... I'm guilty of this.

3.I actually would prefer the company of another person but, throughout life I had to find out how to enjoy my interests by myself, so I just gave up on it. Anxiety and lack of social skills also cause me not to talk to anyone.

4.Kind of go hand-and-hand with number 3. I have no idea when you're suppose to ask for phone numbers or hangout. I also have no idea when to consider someone a friend.

5.I might have met the right people but look at number 3 and 4 to see why it didn't go anywhere.

6.I wish I could say "screw friends, I have video games!" But, loneliness and depression is still there.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 9:20 pm

1. Because precious lil "people" say and do whatever they want. Any response other than passive aggressive tolerance constitutes "you got mad"

2. Because they expect you to talk when they want, say what they want, and the correct volume

3. Because they gossip about you

4. Because they do no care, understand or believe what you say

5. Because they act like every time you do the slightest thing they do not like, it is as if you invented the world's worst felony. And they are perfect morally

6. Because they interrupt when you talk, but when they talk it's like everything that goes through their head is the latest greatest scientific discovery

:D