Aspie support in Europe for getting (and keeping) jobs

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

rollandrock
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Sep 2015, 2:15 pm

Hello everybody!

I will be soon moving to Europe (I am an European citizen currently living in a 3rd world country) and I need some guidance.

But I haven’t chosen my destination country yet. Of course it has to be part of the European Union (or be part of a EEA treaty for the free movement of persons).

Currently in the 3rd world country I’m living, despite all problems, I am affiliated to a non-profit organization that supports aspies in finding and keeping a job. They reach companies trying to allocate us for jobs there, and also when we have problems in the workplace (for example, if we’re having problems with office politics or we need some workplace accommodations to be made) they will intermediate. So they are a “safety net” in that if I have any problems in the workplace, be it interviewing for jobs or problems that arise in the office life, they will step in and sit with the bosses, supervisors, to help diffuse a bad situation.

Do any of you know such organizations in any European country? What are your experiences in regarding to that? That will be a huge factor in choosing my destination country.

By the way, I’m officially diagnosed as an aspie.

Thanks