Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 12:08 pm

I'm talking about that a***hole who kept telling me to kill myself and whom I hate the most. I'm glad I no longer have to deal with him, but I'm curious about something.
He is NT, extremely extroverted and sociable, with a rich social life. He has too much energy and is abnormally full of himself. He is an attention whore, always acts like an animal and is short-tempered. Most people like him. He spontaneously does stupid things. I was using my smartphone at school, then he suddenly pulled it out of my hands, shoved it down his underpants and gave it back to me. He has a habit of shoving other people's things down his underpants.
I wonder if he has some sort of mental disorder, possibly ADHD.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 1:30 pm

doubtful, just sounds like he's a scumbag...

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 1:33 pm

If Narcissism where a disorder.....

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 1:42 pm

Feyokien wrote:
If Narcissism where a disorder.....

I didn't think narcissists where so much 'outgoing' seems they are more pushy and/or unapproachable.

glebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm

Actually, narcissism is considered a disorder, and it sounds to me like he has some kind of sexual hang up ( the cell phone down the pants thing). He's either warped by nature or by nurture.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 11:15 pm

Cockroach96 wrote:
I'm talking about that a***hole who kept telling me to kill myself and whom I hate the most. I'm glad I no longer have to deal with him, but I'm curious about something.
He is NT, extremely extroverted and sociable, with a rich social life. He has too much energy and is abnormally full of himself. He is an attention whore, always acts like an animal and is short-tempered. Most people like him. He spontaneously does stupid things. I was using my smartphone at school, then he suddenly pulled it out of my hands, shoved it down his underpants and gave it back to me. He has a habit of shoving other people's things down his underpants.

He tries that again with your phone, grab whatever object is his (preferably electronic), shove it down your pants and urinate on it, then hand it back. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Better yet, stand closely in front of him, like you're ready to embrace him, then take your knee, and ram it into his privates. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2015, 11:25 pm

sounds like a sociopath. read "snakes in suits".

a_dork
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Sep 2015, 2:19 am

He does seem to have signs of ASPD: superficial charm, egocentrism, impulsiveness, disregard for others. ADHD and ASPD are strongly correlated, by the way.

In any case, what a bastard.

― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2015, 8:37 pm

Cockroach96 wrote:

Why would you assume he has a mental disorder? It is rather ignorant to assume that he has a mental disorder.

He does indeed sound like a plain old douchebag. I really hate people like this but it will be a cold day in hell (if it were real) before they cease to exist.

I wouldn't let anyone touch my electronic devices with a barge pole, let alone put it down there pants. I cannot fathom how furious I would be.

I legitimately feel sorry for the fact that he was deposited his dead skin cells and sweat on your mobile device.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 Sep 2015, 9:26 pm

He tells you to kill yourself? Get away from him forever, no further info required.

I don't know about a disorder - he might have several - I think I would pray for the Lord to guide him and leave it at that.

This is the first time I see your name & avatar - how's your self-esteem?

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2015, 6:33 am

glebel wrote:
Actually, narcissism is considered a disorder, and it sounds to me like he has some kind of sexual hang up ( the cell phone down the pants thing). He's either warped by nature or by nurture.

It depends how you spell narcissism. Narcissism (capital) is a mental disorder, while narcissism (lowercase) is not.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2015, 5:11 am

Claradoon wrote:
He tells you to kill yourself? Get away from him forever, no further info required.

I don't know about a disorder - he might have several - I think I would pray for the Lord to guide him and leave it at that.

This is the first time I see your name & avatar - how's your self-esteem?

At an average level.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2015, 7:56 pm

I hope you don't take anything he says to heart. It's not about you--some people just like to tear other people down for their own sick amusement. Most people deal with at least one person like this in their lives.

Jacob Alexander
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Sep 2015, 9:31 pm

Yup. That is the worst that I have ever heard. Shoving a $600+ smartphone down his underpants. That is so weird. There are some strange fetishes out there. . . .
I wouldn't say that he is crazy, but you need to separate yourself from him.
For your (and your beautiful smartphone's) sake, run away!

The Clown