Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2015, 2:02 pm

inb4DonaldTrumpbecomesnextHitler

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2015, 3:39 pm

Trump did what he does on many issues; make offensive statements with conviction while have little or know knowledge about them.

donaar
Raven
Raven

14 Nov 2015, 5:22 pm

i honestly hope that you guys dont end up electing him

it would have to be come crazy happenings for him to win... glad i live in canada

Aq: 37

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Nov 2015, 5:49 pm

Noca wrote:
Murica! Watching an American election is like watching a freak show that is funny but at the same time really sad because of the real world global horrific consequences.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2015, 10:02 am

I would laugh until I peed at American elections, except that this is my country these clowns are playing with, and it does still happen to be a global power.

Trump is a horse's ass. No impulse control and no morals.

Sorry to all you ADHD folks. I don't think he's representative of your tribe, but I think he might be one of yours.

ADHD with narcissistic personality, or uncontrolled bipolar.

How do we (American voters) talk to that fool????

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 2:45 pm

It doesn't matter how much you hate this guy, the electorals will LOOOOOVE him.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

laurasd
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Nov 2015, 2:02 pm

I wouldn't worry about Trump. You only have to look at his hair to know that he is more of a clown than anything.

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2015, 2:04 pm

Peejay wrote:
He is a very stupid man.

Amen.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 2:56 pm

The scary thing is that Donald Trump might actually win.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 3:35 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
The scary thing is that Donald Trump might actually win.

I can see him winning the nomination which would result in a progressive landslide remicisint of the liberal landslide of 1964. But then I think that is what is going to happen no matter who the Republicans nominate, Trump's nomination would make that just more likely. Then I would have to worry about something I said or wrote online way back maybe as a joke leading to me bieng shamed. I have been too quiet for fear of saying the wrong thing to long, in the political climate that is emerging now OMG. The bullies and fanatics won't take it laying down and Charleston and Colorodo Springs will be only the beginning in addition to whatever ISIS will do. Of course the goverment will crush these 50, 60 year old rebels leading them to do who knows what in the name of anti terrorism. Unless part the conservative military sides with the rebels then it's civil war with WMD's.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 6:36 pm

To take a quote from 90's infomercial "Stop the Insanity".
Seriously I don't know where they continue to pick up the people who have not research the topic properly to understand vaccines don't cause Autism & it's variants.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 8:31 am

he wont win.he is just popular with people who are fed up with the republican and democratic establishment but he is no serious canidate

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 2:51 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
That's the thing- he's not even trying to be accurate. Most people also don't have a clue, so they just slap their knee and are like, "Ain't that the truth!" The other ones are speaking carefully because they don't want to get caught in something, so it makes them appear untrustworthy. MORE untrustworthy than a boldface liar!

All the country's problems could be sorted out in a couple of years if anyone tried. But the things that are problems to us regular people are not problems to the few powerful people up on top, so there's no point in them solving them. It's ridiculous for us to expect them to really be working on them.

This is it in a nutshell.

Only, the people up top not only don't care about the things that are problems down here on the ground. I'm in the enviable position of being able to choose to ignore things like equal treatment under the law for LGBTQ, or welfare reform, or unemployment (for now), or entitlement funding (for now), or the poverty those things affect (for now, since my current relationship to the local food pantry is that of donor rather than client). I can, personally, afford to ignore pretty much everything other than climate change and health care (and I can afford to ignore those more than a lot of people). The people up top are in an entirely different ball game. They benefit from the things that burden the common man (prison-industrial complex, anyone??), so there's actually an incentive to encourage the situation to get worse and worse.

And everyday folks either won't or can't (a lot of the time nowadays it's can't afford to) make the changes that would solve the problems.

Trump is the loudest-braying jackass in the race, but no matter who wins, we're screwed.

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 10:17 pm

Trump is a clown. He's basically the Ross Perot of the Republican conventions in that he truly signifies nothing. The guy is a loudmouthed, racist jerk who thinks he can buy his way into the White House. The sad thing is that he and the rest of the politicians come off as crazy one way or another. Welcome to our screwed up electoral system America.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin