Page 9 of 10 [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

SerOrange
Raven
Raven

04 Jan 2016, 3:53 am

TheSilentOne wrote:
Have any of you watched the spinoffs? I am completely obsessed with Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
Also, five days until the Christmas special :D
I usually don't think much of spinoffs but Torchwood was amazing, I liked it more than Doctor Who.
Oh, on account of your avatar, Ianto Jones and Jack Harkness are by far two of my favourite tv/movie characters of all time.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 2:56 pm

SerOrange wrote:
TheSilentOne wrote:
Have any of you watched the spinoffs? I am completely obsessed with Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
Also, five days until the Christmas special :D
I usually don't think much of spinoffs but Torchwood was amazing, I liked it more than Doctor Who.
Oh, on account of your avatar, Ianto Jones and Jack Harkness are by far two of my favourite tv/movie characters of all time.

Thank you for the avatar compliment :D I pretty much love Doctor Who and Torchwood equally, but pretty much everybody I know likes Doctor Who much more. I just got my friend to start watching Torchwood and she is loving it.

They took Doctor Who off of Netflix though and I am really upset :(

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 3:03 pm

^I am too. Who isn't? :lol:
So who do you guys think the next companion might be? *curious*

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

LuciaDuvant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Feb 2016, 3:59 pm

Hello Sweetie

That would be me then.

Favourite Doctor: 10, with 12 coming a very close second

I'm also a cosplayer, and my outfits include 5th, 10th, 12th, Romana II, River Song, Missy, Clara and Lucy Saxon.

Any other cosplayers here?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 4:49 pm

^ME! I have a River Song outfit and an ultimate Doctor costume [along with a Clara shirt, and a Tifa Lockheart outfit, and potentially an Advent Children Cloud outfit].
I like 4, 10, 11, and 12 best.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

LuciaDuvant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Feb 2016, 5:09 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^ME! I have a River Song outfit and an ultimate Doctor costume [along with a Clara shirt, and a Tifa Lockheart outfit, and potentially an Advent Children Cloud outfit].
I like 4, 10, 11, and 12 best.

Which one of River's outfits do you own?

I am working on The Husbands of River Song outfits.
I have Day of the Moon, Pandorica Opens, Let's Kill Hitler, Wedding of River Song, and 'hell in high heels' ones so far

[ I could never cosplay Tifa, I don't have the assets - but I have Kadaj's and Sephiroth's outfits - including weaponry Twin bladed Souba sword weighs a ton]

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 5:18 pm

I actually have a mishmash of her outfits: a shirt like this dress: Image and an outfit like this: Image

I made my Tifa costume homemade. :)
I plan to make the Fusion Sword out of cardboard. :lol:

LuciaDuvant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Feb 2016, 5:29 pm

The Day of the moon All Saints Zeeda dress you can pick up on ebay for around £50, however the belt is much harder to find. Took me two years.

*Notes post from Torchwood fan above* I'm planning a Ianto Jones cosplay when I find the right wig.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 5:30 pm

^Blimey. 8O That's...kind of expensive. [At least for me.]

So since your location is Midgar, does that mean you're near me? :lol: [Here I go again, making silly FF references...]

LuciaDuvant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Feb 2016, 5:53 pm

^ my location is sometimes Kalm , Junon or atop Sister Ray, but not many people get the reference, Midgar is more obvious

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 5:59 pm

Atop the Sister Ray? That sounds dangerous!

LuciaDuvant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Feb 2016, 6:11 pm

I have loadsa Who Demotivationals on my fb page and on my pc, but the latter would involve moving, and I'm currently being distracted by a shiny thing (in the form of Advent Children Complete)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 6:14 pm

^I have Doctor Who lego, both the official TARDIS set and ones that I've made myself. I only watch ACC in Japanese. What about you?

LuciaDuvant
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Feb 2016, 6:24 pm

^ I don't have any Lego, I have action figures, standees, Abbeyshot coat (10th), selection of Sonic Screwdrivers, photos and autographs (yes ACC is better in Japanese, then I'll watch Last Order afterwards)

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2016, 7:19 pm

I only have a 10th Doctor sonic screwdriver flashlight.

Do you have favourite scenes from ACC? [I like Last Order a lot as well, especially the scenes with Cloud and Tifa and the Sephiroth VS Zack VS Cloud fight.]

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 3:35 am

I think the term "Whovian" is silly. I am a fan of pre-Moffat era Doctor Who. I'm particularly fond of Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker and Peter Davison. I quite enjoyed Russel T. Davies' era of the show, but I feel it did suffer a bit from his desire to make each finale bigger than the last. That whole "reality bomb" thing was totally bogus.

I recently watched the episode, "Kinda", for the first time in years and it was really solid. The Chief Security Officer and his gruff CO are both really entertaining characters.