Page 10 of 10 [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 3:35 am

I think the term "Whovian" is silly. I am a fan of pre-Moffat era Doctor Who. I'm particularly fond of Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker and Peter Davison. I quite enjoyed Russel T. Davies' era of the show, but I feel it did suffer a bit from his desire to make each finale bigger than the last. That whole "reality bomb" thing was totally bogus.

I recently watched the episode, "Kinda", for the first time in years and it was really solid. The Chief Security Officer and his gruff CO are both really entertaining characters.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 10:53 am

^Well, you can call yourself whatever you like. I like Tom Baker's Doctor a lot.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2016, 6:17 pm

LuciaDuvant wrote:
Hello Sweetie

That would be me then.

Favourite Doctor: 10, with 12 coming a very close second

I'm also a cosplayer, and my outfits include 5th, 10th, 12th, Romana II, River Song, Missy, Clara and Lucy Saxon.

Any other cosplayers here?

I would love to cosplay someday. The closest I have ever done is dressing as Rose Tyler for Halloween 2014 and Gwen Cooper for this past Halloween :D

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2016, 8:45 pm

I've never watched Torchwood. My mum says that it's inappropriate [about the violence; she has nothing against gays/lesbians]. By the way, here's a random fact: Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who invented way back when to protect against information being leaked and spoiled.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 3:16 pm

Sorry, I know this is an old thread. I just want to talk about Doctor Who :oops: I'm going to make a TARDIS cat house for my cats and I am so excited!