Page 2087 of 4092 [ 65461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2084, 2085, 2086, 2087, 2088, 2089, 2090 ... 4092  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 6:01 pm

I still haven't opened my special edition game box yet.
Would you guys like a picture, or I can find a generic picture of one online?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 6:40 pm

I have never laughed so much over a washing machine.
My sides ache.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:04 am

racheypie666 wrote:
Tidied my desk because it's in the dining room and it's not fair for other people to have to look at that.

Overwhelming. Own fault. Overwhelming.
I need to sleep for a thousand years.
Did it all on my own though.

I really need to get a desk in my own room. A black one. And proper shelves for all my pens.

Zzzzzzzzzz
:skull:

Good work :)

Reminds me of my organisation skills. Gets to a level then have to do a tidy up. However normally only lasts a max of 10 days before returns back to ''normal''.. Just its own cycle of life.. Besides, it is down to very creative and intelligent mind sets apparently... Not sure how the science was done on that but i will go with it :lol:
Good to see you Rach :D

Howdie to da rest of da crew :)

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:14 am

Lillikoi and I are now in a relationship of sorts, I just checked and it has been 11 months since we have started communicating over PM but at this point I think it's safe to say that something of a relationship has finally started. We both consider ourselves asexual and aromantic (hence it being a relationship "of sorts") so it will probably be closer to a mix between a friendship and relationship. We do live ~2,000 miles apart but there have been worse reasons to go on a vacation. :D

I just figured I would mention that to you WP addict bunch, no point in keeping it a secret. :mrgreen:

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:19 am

mikeman7918 wrote:
Lillikoi and I are now in a relationship of sorts, I just checked and it has been 11 months since we have started communicating over PM but at this point I think it's safe to say that something of a relationship has finally started. We both consider ourselves asexual and aromantic (hence it being a relationship "of sorts") so it will probably be closer to a mix between a friendship and relationship. We do live ~2,000 miles apart but there have been worse reasons to go on a vacation. :D

I just figured I would mention that to you WP addict bunch, no point in keeping it a secret. :mrgreen:

That's awesome! :D

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:23 am

green eyes are my favorite of afghanistan's natural resources.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:05 am

mikeman7918 wrote:

Congratulations to you and Lillikoi. :heart:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:11 am

1Biggles1 wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:
Tidied my desk because it's in the dining room and it's not fair for other people to have to look at that.

Overwhelming. Own fault. Overwhelming.
I need to sleep for a thousand years.
Did it all on my own though.

I really need to get a desk in my own room. A black one. And proper shelves for all my pens.

Zzzzzzzzzz
:skull:

Good work :)

Reminds me of my organisation skills. Gets to a level then have to do a tidy up. However normally only lasts a max of 10 days before returns back to ''normal''.. Just its own cycle of life.. Besides, it is down to very creative and intelligent mind sets apparently... Not sure how the science was done on that but i will go with it :lol:
Good to see you Rach :D

Howdie to da rest of da crew :)

Hello.

There may be something in the creativity theory.
My desk at work was always anally neat.
The desk in my studio is another matter entirely.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 1:17 am

14,000 posts!! !!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 9:25 am

mikeman7918 wrote:

Yippie! Yay for you two! :D :D
[I actually figured it out awhile ago, back in the Pokemon RP. :lol: ]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 10:43 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Yippie! Yay for you two! :D :D
[I actually figured it out awhile ago, back in the Pokemon RP. :lol: ]

I wondered if anyone had caught onto that, the RP thing was certainly the biggest clue. It's not every day that characters played by different people get into a relationship. :lol:

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:09 am

TheAP wrote:
14,000 posts!! ! !

Yesterday I reached Veteran rank. :D

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 11:10 am

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
TheAP wrote:
14,000 posts!! ! !

Yesterday I reached Veteran rank. :D

Awesome!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:12 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:18 pm

Ah, I love lilies.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 12:45 pm

Took my blanket off the line but left it in the washing basket.
Outside.
Overnight.
What a wet blanket. :roll: