Page 2809 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2806, 2807, 2808, 2809, 2810, 2811, 2812 ... 4092  Next

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 3:37 pm

Raleigh wrote:
The doctor says I'm f****d now because of the high dose steroids he put me on.
Which I only took 1/4 of, because I knew they would f**k me over.
Because they eat your muscle, more specifically your large muscles, like your quads, the ones you need in order to stand up and walk and not fall over.
Then he asks me if I'm on somac with the dexmethesone, because Dex will perforate your stomach lining.
You would think if he prescribed Dex, he would prescribe somac with it, wouldn't you?
But he didn't.
And then he wouldn't give me a script for Keppra because I couldn't remember what dosage I was taking, when he's prescribed it before and he should have a record of it, which I told him, and what do you know, it's there on his computer. :roll:

What a nutjob :roll: it’s ok though you’re still going 8)

I just made it to my moms. Just being out of my heckish city my anxiety starts to melt away. It’s a relief crossing the state line :P going back in two weeks though :cry:

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 4:13 pm

Raleigh wrote:
The doctor says I'm f****d now because of the high dose steroids he put me on.
Which I only took 1/4 of, because I knew they would f**k me over.
Because they eat your muscle, more specifically your large muscles, like your quads, the ones you need in order to stand up and walk and not fall over.
Then he asks me if I'm on somac with the dexmethesone, because Dex will perforate your stomach lining.
You would think if he prescribed Dex, he would prescribe somac with it, wouldn't you?
But he didn't.
And then he wouldn't give me a script for Keppra because I couldn't remember what dosage I was taking, when he's prescribed it before and he should have a record of it, which I told him, and what do you know, it's there on his computer. :roll:

Why are doctors so freaking incompetent? Esp for neurology?? Whatever, it’s not his body so he’s content, type of mentality. ‘Whoops.. ah that might be related to the side effects I didn’t tell u about— Even when u specifically asked whether there are side effects..’

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:13 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I'm coming around to dragnet's mindset.
Let's nuke everything.

Oh yeah baby 8)

I am about ready to just post my whole damn evidence folder, FBI and CIA be damned :P

Lets nuke it hard and lets nuke it fast, straight into some MKUltra, don't give em a chance to respond, find em and kill em. Sounds harash but seriously? MKUltra? Are you kidding me? Hard, fast, no response...

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:35 pm

Dragnet wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
Let's nuke everything.

Oh yeah baby 8)

I am about ready to just post my whole damn evidence folder, FBI and CIA be damned :P

Lets nuke it hard and lets nuke it fast, straight into some MKUltra, don't give em a chance to respond, find em and kill em. Sounds harash but seriously? MKUltra? Are you kidding me? Hard, fast, no response...

I’m in :colors:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 5:53 pm

CloudClimber wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
Let's nuke everything.

Oh yeah baby 8)

I’m in :colors:

This is how you deal with MKUltra-ing scum :P

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:02 pm

CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:
CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:
My story will end in a tragedy. The character I play will not overcome his struggles but be crushed by them and the universe will laugh at how pathetic he was. :cry:

Good thing you’re a real person and not a character because you’re not pathetic and you can overcome your struggles.

I am almost 30 and I still struggle. :(

I’m over 30 and I still struggle :wink:

But it sounds like your struggles get you somewhere while mine just push me into the ground. :(

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:11 pm

Marknis wrote:
CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:
CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:
My story will end in a tragedy. The character I play will not overcome his struggles but be crushed by them and the universe will laugh at how pathetic he was. :cry:

Good thing you’re a real person and not a character because you’re not pathetic and you can overcome your struggles.

But it sounds like your struggles get you somewhere while mine just push me into the ground. :(

Struggles don’t get anyone anywhere buddy.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:27 pm

CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:
CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:
CloudClimber wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Struggles don’t get anyone anywhere buddy.

I used to hope I would be one of those people who was born into nothing but they rose above it. My story didn't have that plot. There's someone I know who is 57 and he used to hope the same but his dreams fell and smashed on the ground.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:30 pm

I'm 57....and sometimes I feel that way LOL

Seriously....maybe you could write a Greek-like tragedy play.

You should probably study Greek philosophy more.

I prefer Plato/Socrates, myself, over Aristotle. Plato believed in virtue; whereas Aristotle believed more in practicality.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:38 pm

Marknis wrote:
I used to hope I would be one of those people who was born into nothing but they rose above it. My story didn't have that plot. There's someone I know who is 57 and he used to hope the same but his dreams fell and smashed on the ground.

Well my life is ruined completely and I am 28, so just think, it can be worse, it can always be worse. Its so bad here, I am nuking it to hell.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:42 pm

CloudClimber wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
i think the plan is to kill me because I'm making them look bad.

Probably. Where’s dragnet? :lol:

No body is gonna kill me, I am worth more conspiracies dead then I am alive.

They kill me and its gonna be MKUltra all over again and no body in the gov wants to deal with that again. I am more likely to go away when the gov admits they F'd up then a grieving family. A grieving family is like a nail in someones rear end that won't take that 2 billion dollars, a grieving family will never go away, ever. Ain't no body killing me, if they are, it can't happen without Gods will. That is not a manic statement, not saying I can't die, but I see killing me as more problematic then helpful.

Last edited by Dragnet on 21 May 2018, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:43 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I prefer Plato/Socrates, myself, over Aristotle. Plato believed in virtue; whereas Aristotle believed more in practicality.

But aren't you married and have a career you enjoy? The other 57 year old said he never even got a girlfriend despite his best efforts and only manages to scrape by with povery level income.

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:45 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I like that stuff. Had four years of latin in high school. :P

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:50 pm

Marknis wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

But aren't you married and have a career you enjoy? The other 57 year old said he never even got a girlfriend despite his best efforts and only manages to scrape by with povery level income.

I don’t know why you keep comparing yourself to others, but you need to live your life and follow your dreams. At this point you’re just commiting yourself to failure instead of success.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:52 pm

CloudClimber wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I like that stuff. Had four years of latin in high school. :P

My school didn't have that option. They had a Spanish class but they thought I was too "challenged" to learn it even though the redneck majority of that school can barely speak English.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2018, 6:53 pm

Anyone here know Fifasy , he is attempting suicide as we speak in the Haven viewtopic.php?f=23&t=364136&p=7901516#p7901516

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard