Page 2501 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2498, 2499, 2500, 2501, 2502, 2503, 2504 ... 4092  Next

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:55 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Broth is great when your belly wants freedom from heaviness.

My belly will never be free from heaviness , it's my biggest feature :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:36 am

Hello, everyone. I'm in writing mode.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2018, 11:43 am

Kuraudo7777 can you please stop teasing me.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:10 pm

???
Are you sure it isn't the other way round? :?

Anyway, I'm finally [almost] done typing out the short story that took a month to write. Yay!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2018, 12:11 pm

Apologies, I didn't see that.

I'm not in a literal mood at this moment. The internet is getting serious and I can't seem to wrap my head around its interpretation.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:34 pm

How was it teasing? I'm confused.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Well, now you know why I stay in the Random Discussion and Off the Wall sections. It's much safer than venturing out into the emotionally charged territories of WP.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:39 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
It's much safer than venturing out into the emotionally charged territories of WP.

Ain't that the truth , you need thick skin and broad shoulders if you stray from this thread , far too scary and unpredictable :shaking:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 12:42 pm

It's very sunny and windy today. :o Maybe the snow will melt. *hopeful*

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2018, 1:12 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Well, now you know why I stay in the Random Discussion and Off the Wall sections. It's much safer than venturing out into the emotionally charged territories of WP.

Earlier temeraire said that I should not be in a delete mood and start deleting my posts out of frustration. I assumed that you looked at temeraire's comment then said "I'm in a writing mood" to sort of establish Zach is writing out of frustration deleting constantly, but I'm writing constructively on this website.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:21 pm

Oh. I didn't even register that you might find a connection. I was just letting everyone know what I was doing, because I often share my writing adventures on this thread. It was actually 'writing mode', not mood. I just finished typing out a short story that took me a month to write, so I'm pretty happy about that.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2018, 1:50 pm

I hope you do well on your story. :)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 2:10 pm

ZZZTired wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Earlier temeraire said that I should not be in a delete mood and start deleting my posts out of frustration. I assumed that you looked at temeraire's comment then said "I'm in a writing mood" to sort of establish Zach is writing out of frustration deleting constantly, but I'm writing constructively on this website.

While I totally understand anxiety and how you can look for things , I personally think this is a safe thread and no-one here is going to mess with your mind ZZZtired/Zach , the other threads ? I cannot guarantee it but here it wouldn't happen because someone would stop it if it happened.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 2:45 pm

^Well said.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 2:51 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 2:53 pm

That bunny needs grammar lessons.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2018, 2:56 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
ZZZTired wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

While I totally understand anxiety and how you can look for things , I personally think this is a safe thread and no-one here is going to mess with your mind ZZZtired/Zach , the other threads ? I cannot guarantee it but here it wouldn't happen because someone would stop it if it happened.

Alright, no one is going to mess with my mind. I apologize.