Page 2503 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2500, 2501, 2502, 2503, 2504, 2505, 2506 ... 4092  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:32 pm

^ Confucious say.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:34 pm

I feel as if I am doomed to depression forever. My life has been a waste so far and when I die, my mind will fade away without ever knowing happiness.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:41 pm

Marknis wrote:
I feel as if I am doomed to depression forever. My life has been a waste so far and when I die, my mind will fade away without ever knowing happiness.

Will this make you happy?

It's my Halloween costume from one year. I went as a heartless from Kingdom Hearts.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Last edited by xxZeromancerlovexx on 25 Feb 2018, 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:43 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Wherever you go, there you are.

Yes on one and no on two.

There Are Four Lights!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:45 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Marknis wrote:

It's my Halloween costume from one year. I went as a heartless from Kingdom Hearts.

How could that photo not make anyone smile :D

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

ZZZTired wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
ZZZTired wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
How was it teasing? I'm confused.

Anyway, it doesn't matter.

Well, now you know why I stay in the Random Discussion and Off the Wall sections. It's much safer than venturing out into the emotionally charged territories of WP.

Earlier temeraire said that I should not be in a delete mood and start deleting my posts out of frustration. I assumed that you looked at temeraire's comment then said "I'm in a writing mood" to sort of establish Zach is writing out of frustration deleting constantly, but I'm writing constructively on this website.

While I totally understand anxiety and how you can look for things , I personally think this is a safe thread and no-one here is going to mess with your mind ZZZtired/Zach , the other threads ? I cannot guarantee it but here it wouldn't happen because someone would stop it if it happened.

Alright, no one is going to mess with my mind. I apologize.

No need to apologize to me and you have already apologized to Kura so it's all good dude.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:01 pm

There is always a reason for everything, even if we don't understand it at the time.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:47 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
Marknis wrote:

It looks funny but I still feel down. :(

I wonder why I was even born. Was it just to suffer for the universe's amusement?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 7:06 pm

Everyone is born on this planet for a reason--to learn, to grow, to experience, to live.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 7:47 pm

So I did this little documentation project for some people -- like writing an organizational outline for a series of tasks. It was nothing special, but I think I did a pretty good job of it, and it took several hours and lots of detailed revising.

So today I get the final version back from them -- they want me to do a final check. They completely threw out the whole thing I wrote and substituted a very junky outline that will cause a lot of problems. But that's what the bosses have now said is the semi-final version. They're paying me a little for it, so I'll look it over, but it's very annoying to have useful work just thrown away like that, and to know that what they implement could have been good, but will now be very poor. :x

There Are Four Lights!

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 9:24 pm

^ That must be very disheartening for you.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 9:48 pm

EPIC BATTLE!! 300 Jedi knights against 20,000 Santa Clauses!!

There Are Four Lights!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:32 pm

Darmok wrote:
EPIC BATTLE!! 300 Jedi knights against 20,000 Santa Clauses!!

Christmas nightmare , it was 22,000 Santas and the Santa at 6 minutes and 3 seconds looks like he was having fun till his untimely end :(

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:13 pm

My head is feeling bad whenever I post now. I can't find any peace in this world at all.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:19 pm

Marknis wrote:
My head is feeling bad whenever I post now. I can't find any peace in this world at all.

Do you think being here is making things worse or better for you or is it exactly the same?

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 11:23 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Marknis wrote:

Do you think being here is making things worse or better for you or is it exactly the same?

It's making me feel worse but I have an obsessive nature so I can't break away from things easily. I wish I could prove my detractors here wrong but I haven't been able to and probably never will. I hate that I am almost 30 but my life has been a waste.