Page 2975 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2972, 2973, 2974, 2975, 2976, 2977, 2978 ... 4092  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2018, 6:38 pm

Hello, all.

I'm very tired again today. But, I got 13 pages written of Book 2! :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2018, 7:12 pm

Congratulations on your book, Kura!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2018, 7:13 pm

^Thank you kindly!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 7:06 am

Oh I Wish I knew what my schedule will be next week. Nothing like finding out last minute :x will I be working Sunday? I don’t know yet. It’s only Friday. :roll:

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 7:38 am

The numbness from anesthesia while having dental work done than say the numbness from depression.
___

I'm the sort of person in whom it's gotten to the point that I can't think of a certain ethnicity of at least certain persons without thinking of a certain racist and derogatory word to attach to them, tbh.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2018, 8:49 pm

"If we hide behind this post the humans won't be able to see us."

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 1:36 am

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 1:58 am

Must get moose and squirrel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txmBNCAXg8

There Are Four Lights!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 3:29 am

half of my life is a lie.

she's just so cruel.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 3:30 am

wait a minute.....

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 9:29 am

I hope everyone is doing well and all in life and so forth?Myself? well, I wound up being blocked by another user on Youtube, which basically I would not see any visible messages coming from said user.How did this all happen, when as of late, I enjoy chatting in the Frostmare livestreaming chat and there was another user there whom also chatted in the livestream though, a conflict arose; in that this person whose name I don't use as, I feel they may be a registered mere here on WrongPlanet literally felt that I was intentially throwing around the word autism & autistic as a means of excuse and nothing more. But, this was never the case, rather I mentioned how many of my traits and mannerisms which would be seen as eccentric,odd, weird were tied into being autistic. Still, this individual felt that, I was treating autism & aspergers and those whom are within the spectrum in a mocking like fashion.. Honestly, I'd never do such, and when I tried to explain such it was met with silence and deaf eyes in terms of what I posted into the live stream chat. So, I have for a undefined period of time unsubscribed from that youtube channel though, I still use Youtube, just no longer feel comfortable about going to that particular channel and enjoy chatting with the various people found in the livestream, since I fel that I would come across this person.

I've always conducted myself in an honorable manner; something likened unto a samurai following the bushido code both in my dull,mundane offline life and whenever I'm online for I choose not to say nor engage in actions that are either harmful or unethical. I hope that anyone here can understand what I've said as, I've written out in this post, if further elaboration is needed, I don't mind giving further clarififcation of greater insight into this disheartening scenario. :cry: :cry:

CloudClimber
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 1:59 pm

I think you did the right thing. Some people refuse to see things differently and it doesn’t matter if they are right or wrong.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 2:54 pm

Kazan, I'm sorry you were wrongfully judged, and made to feel unwelcome. I admire you for your honorable Samurai / bushido code. You deserve to be shown the same respect that you show others.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 3:17 pm

^ Ditto

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 3:27 pm

One bad apple shouldn’t spoil it for the rest of the MacIntoshes....

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2018, 3:40 pm

They never keep their best designs available.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: