Page 2492 of 4092 [ 65461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2489, 2490, 2491, 2492, 2493, 2494, 2495 ... 4092  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:34 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I need help deciding what video game food to cook next [I just made Nut Bread, from Mother 3, though with bananas]. Since most of you don't play video games, which of the following sounds tastiest to you?

Sea Salt Ice Cream [Kingdom Hearts]
Poffins [Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum]
Lava Cookies [Pokemon]
Peanut Cheese Bar [Earthbound]
Super Spicy Curry [Super Smash Bros./Kirby]
Memory Lane Pastry [Final Fantasy XV]

bumpy bump

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:36 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I need help deciding what video game food to cook next [I just made Nut Bread, from Mother 3, though with bananas]. Since most of you don't play video games, which of the following sounds tastiest to you?

Lava Cookies [Pokemon]

bumpy bump

I could go a super spicy curry.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:38 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Lava Cookies [Pokemon]

bumpy bump

You should make a poll if it's that important to you :)

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:40 pm

I'll probably end up making them all eventually, anyway.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:43 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'll probably end up making them all eventually, anyway.

photo's or it didn't happen :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:47 pm

My 3DS is notoriously unreliable when it comes to uploading photos that everyone can see.

Regardless, here's a version of the peanut cheese bar that someone made: [she has her own blog, Gourmet Gaming]

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:47 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
What are poffins?

POkeman muFFINS

Oh...good...good.

I can't help picturing one of these:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:48 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
My 3DS is notoriously unreliable when it comes to uploading photos that everyone can see.

Regardless, here's a version of the peanut cheese bar that someone made: [she has her own blog, Gourmet Gaming]

8O

They look delicious!

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:48 pm

Can I change my selection?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:49 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Even though that looks nice , I don't want to see some random persons effort , I want to see yours :)

get baking :chef:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:51 pm

I bought some chocolate mousse coconut yogurt yesterday which was scrummy! :P
It was ridiculously expensive, but hey, you can't take it with you, so why not? :cheers:

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:51 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
^ you're not homeless though.
You have a steady job, which many people on the spectrum don't have.

It's still not a job I enjoy. It also takes up a good portion of the day and once I am out of it, I am mentally drained from constantly thinking about how I am so far behind my peers, my dreams are unreachable, and I am stuck in a rut until I exit.

I don't even try to engage in my hobbies anymore. I sometimes think I should just throw away my guitar and trash my drawing supplies because I am past the age where I can actually develop talents in them.

you are NOT too old to learn. i'm not sure why you persist in espousing that idea. many of us countered it last time you posted it. and, if it's fun, why worry if you're picasso or segovia or clapton?

My mind just won't let me think I am not too old. It's constantly reverberating with the thoughts I have and refuses to quit. Whenever I try to formulate a new thought pattern, the old ones block it from circulating.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:52 pm

^I'll try making them tomorrow if I can.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:53 pm

Raleigh wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
What are poffins?

POkeman muFFINS

Oh...good...good.

I can't help picturing one of these:

That's the first thing that came into my mind too , actually it was a penquin but I'm stoopid :roll:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:55 pm

Marknis wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Raleigh wrote:

It's still not a job I enjoy. It also takes up a good portion of the day and once I am out of it, I am mentally drained from constantly thinking about how I am so far behind my peers, my dreams are unreachable, and I am stuck in a rut until I exit.

I don't even try to engage in my hobbies anymore. I sometimes think I should just throw away my guitar and trash my drawing supplies because I am past the age where I can actually develop talents in them.

you are NOT too old to learn. i'm not sure why you persist in espousing that idea. many of us countered it last time you posted it. and, if it's fun, why worry if you're picasso or segovia or clapton?

My mind just won't let me think I am not too old. It's constantly reverberating with the thoughts I have and refuses to quit. Whenever I try to formulate a new thought pattern, the old ones block it from circulating.

Can you challenge the old thoughts?
Tell them you don't need them.
They're not serving you, and they're telling you lies.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 2:55 pm

Marknis wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
Marknis wrote:
Raleigh wrote:

If it's not too personal a question , how old are you dude ?