Page 2241 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2238, 2239, 2240, 2241, 2242, 2243, 2244 ... 4092  Next

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:18 am

That is about how I do art!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:21 am

I've got a climactic plot twist problem. I have two options, and each of them dramatically changes the interpretation of the story in different ways.

Option 1: The coffin supposedly sealing away an either benevolent or malevolent being [depending on whom you ask] is actually empty, and the main character is revealed to be an avatar of it.

Option 2: The avatar itself is in the coffin [possibly dying], and the main character is revealed to be an astral projection of it.

[In both cases, the MC has trauma induced amnesia about it].

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:56 am

I've written stories where I couldn't decide on the end, and then I usually wrote both in separate places. Maybe you could brain storm where it would be going if you choose a and b, and then see what you like better. Or just enjoy an alternate dimension take on 'what if this is how it went instead'

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 12:18 pm

Dragnet wrote:

funny.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 1:44 pm

It's 2:00 and I haven't written anything. If I tried to do all 16 pages, I would finish at 10:00.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 6:59 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

funny.

Man I missed the days of going both ways in DC...

Then Jeff Sessions got after me :-(

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 7:58 pm

I wish I didn't feel so frustrated with myself, for skipping a day of writing. Aren't i ridiculous?

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:12 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I wish I didn't feel so frustrated with myself, for skipping a day of writing. Aren't i ridiculous?

But your writing has gotten you over 1000 posts on here making you a veteran.
Congratulations !

Perhaps you deserve a rest?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:14 pm

I mean the writing for the book I'm doing for November's National Novel Writing Month.
I probably do deserve a rest, but I'm only 15,000 words away from the 50,000 word goal. *sigh*

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:18 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Well you could have a delusion that government is all over the place and feel very frustrated when you realize its a delusion or is it? Isn't that question ridiculous? As is implying that they have watched me from childhood... Isn't that question ridiculous? Aren't i ridiculous?

...maybe...

............................may.............be........

lulz

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:27 pm

But the government watches us all - that is a fact.
They may not be watching me personally but if I don't pay my council tax they can send me to prison.
We have GCHQ here which has certain programs where they are looking out for unsavoury behaviour in our comms.
I can go find someone's house by going on google if I have their address.
We live in an age where it is easy to spy on others so I do not think your delusions are that ridiculous.
Perhaps just a little misguided, Dragnet.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:49 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Keep fighting the good fight, Dragnet.

I am losing touch with what the good fight is because I am just a little misguided apparently but I can do some drugs and have "they" inform me in weird a dream like state. That would be a 10 out of 10 would do again actually...

All until you start questioning the very foundation of our perceived reality then suddenly their tones change for the worse and then you find, you took things a bit too far.

But actually I like the out come, s**t, mkultra this b***h, do some wicked s**t for the greater good, I want it actually.

You know I would request that my brain stay largely unmolested and that my DNA remains unmodified but you know the beauty of it...

THEY AREN'T GOING TO RESPECT YOUR WISHES

THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING f**k

All they care about is the programmed response...

Basically I found out we live in the Martix and I am insane now.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:25 pm

Temeraire wrote:
We have GCHQ here which has certain programs where they are looking out for unsavoury behaviour in our comms.

I have no f*****g idea what unsavory is apparently.

That line seems to be blurred to me,

I relate to what I relate to, if someone finds offense, well then f**k lulz

Plus you know, to be honest, some of my weirder Google requests might have just been truthful curiosity.

For example, not every question I have about female anatomy might be sexual.

Like prefect example, I googled breastfeeding with nipple piercings once.

Complete natural curiosity...

Curious about effects... and before anyone elses googles that unsavory request lulz

It actually helps breastfeeding in some cases.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:48 pm

I serious don't think that is that weird of request to me. I was into piercings, chicks with piercings would not offend as a likely mate. I guess I am just a total creep but say I get mate with piercings, seems like a normal flow of thoughts for me. If I had a mate with piercings, that would seem like a responsible question to me, no?

Unrelated to any human sexuality but take a conch piercing for example, makes earbuds a b***h.

Just saying...

So cause and effect for piercings on body functions does not seem weird to me.

Not to say piercings can't have sexual significance but that is off topic.

Also I am just a walking box of taboo apparently but I considered getting nipple piercings because YOLO lets go wild lulz

But I am not interested in such things though would still date a woman with facial piercings and more bizarre ones lulz

But not at the expense of body function male or female...

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:28 pm

The dedication impresses me for some reason but I can't see myself getting any piercings. Squeamishness around needles isn't even the problem, I just spend too much time around electronics to want to invite excess shocks.

I thought about a lip piercing to get myself to stop biting it but I guess I just stopped anyway.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:39 pm

Dragnet wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Well you could have a delusion that government is all over the place and feel very frustrated when you realize its a delusion or is it? Isn't that question ridiculous? As is implying that they have watched me from childhood... Isn't that question ridiculous? Aren't i ridiculous?

...maybe...

............................may.............be........

lulz

as i recovered from my psychosis. i realized i had been "dreaming while i was awake."