Page 2086 of 4092 [ 65461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2083, 2084, 2085, 2086, 2087, 2088, 2089 ... 4092  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 2:16 am

Sorry to hear that, Cathylynn.
Why do all these things seem to happen at once?

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 4:56 am

So, I've decided to drop design. So now I won't have any homework, because that was literally taking up all my time! :cheers:

Drawing just... really isn't something I enjoy. I was afraid to go into creative writing at first because I have a processing disorder that makes it hard for me to write, and I was afraid it would take a lot of time. But that's what I really like to do. :(

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 5:34 am

Better to do what you enjoy.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 9:50 am

Quote:
Better to do what you enjoy.

I keep forgetting that for some reason. ?

Ohayou, min-na-san!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 10:07 am

Froya wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
apparently, i am developing psoriatic or rheumatoid arthritis. my baby (well, she's 50) sister has cirrhosis from fatty liver. this just hasn't been a good year.

This hasn't been a good year for you is an understatement!

I'm so sorry.. ((((hugs)))) :heart:

ty

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 10:10 am

Raleigh wrote:
Sorry to hear that, Cathylynn.
Why do all these things seem to happen at once?

really. mom died. my husband is dying. and now i and my biggest non-spouse supporter are sick.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 10:20 am

Super kitty hugs for Cathylynn [I nearly spelled it Catylynn. :) ]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 10:45 am

Lillikoi wrote:
So, I've decided to drop design. So now I won't have any homework, because that was literally taking up all my time! :cheers:

Drawing just... really isn't something I enjoy. I was afraid to go into creative writing at first because I have a processing disorder that makes it hard for me to write, and I was afraid it would take a lot of time. But that's what I really like to do. :(

Even without processing disorders writing usually takes a while.

There is this video I came across a few months ago that I think might be helpful:

They say that an ideal career should be something you love, that you are good at, and that the world needs. Writing appears to be all of those things for you, so I would highly suggest it.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 11:33 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Super kitty hugs for Cathylynn [I nearly spelled it Catylynn. :) ]

ty

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 12:42 pm

My game from Japan came today!! !! !! !! !! !! !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :star: :mrgreen: :jester: :!: 8) :-D :-D :bounce: :bounce: :sunny: :sunny: :cat: :bounce:

It's funny, my friend and I were going to guess which day it would come, and the one closest to the actual date got the honor of decision-making in the game. So much for that.

We can still guess, since the Japanese 3DS that I need to play the game on hasn't come yet.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 12:44 pm

why do you need a japanese 3ds.

does it come with japanese stylus and japanese sounds packed in a japanese box with japanese air....

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

^I need a Japanese 3DS because the 3DS is region-locked so I can't play Japanese games on a North American 3DS.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 1:36 pm

Tidied my desk because it's in the dining room and it's not fair for other people to have to look at that.

Overwhelming. Own fault. Overwhelming.
I need to sleep for a thousand years.
Did it all on my own though.

I really need to get a desk in my own room. A black one. And proper shelves for all my pens.

Zzzzzzzzzz
:skull:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 1:50 pm

^Wow, that's wonderful! :D Good job!

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 3:38 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
Tidied my desk because it's in the dining room and it's not fair for other people to have to look at that.

Overwhelming. Own fault. Overwhelming.
I need to sleep for a thousand years.
Did it all on my own though.

I really need to get a desk in my own room. A black one. And proper shelves for all my pens.

Zzzzzzzzzz
:skull:

wow! my whole home has spots (including the dining room table) that look like the first desk. you would fit right in here.

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2017, 4:42 pm

This reminds me, I really need to clean my room at some point. A few days ago I found a spider in my pile of clothing on the floor, which as good a reason as any to actually start using my dresser. 8O

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art