Page 2174 of 4092 [ 65461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2171, 2172, 2173, 2174, 2175, 2176, 2177 ... 4092  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:11 pm

Crazy is my thing.
Love to call myself names.
It's a hobby of mine.

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2017, 7:12 pm

I'd get banned if I said what I really thinking.
I'm riding out there to the edge of teenage years and trying to remember what it felt like to be an arrogant little git know it all with sweet fanny adams to back it up.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:14 pm

Where did Rachel go?? You where having a flowing conversation going there, before I came and ruined the party :salut:

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:16 pm

Idk.
I'm about to go visit my lovely SIL, so I'll be dropping out soon, too.
See ya. :heart:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:25 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
What makes you think it would still be under the MKUltra name?
No doubt in my mind that they still do s**t like that (and they always will), but kind of hard to believe they're still going by that name.

I never stated it was still called mkultra and originally it was called project monarch.

Froya wrote:
So Dragnet, when you're on antipsychotic medications does the FBI go away?

* sigh *

Outside of the fact your insinuating I am insane, as a matter of fact no they don't and I don't think its fbi any damn way, I actually suspect its the MF-ing cia. Which is great and just what my life needs, but no people around me quote things I say in private so I am being spied on at a min. Its not just some of the people around me, its like everybody. I would have to have seriously F the pooch to have everyone around me be fbi so that don't make sense. Its probably cia which makes me slightly more insane. But no they are there on and off weed, sequerol and all that good stuff.

And their probably reading this for the lulz but I don't care, they violate my rights so why in the hell should I shut up about it?

Kill me, go ahead, I don't value my life if I can have no privacy. I dare you to kill me, make it slow and painful for all I care you unamerican bastards.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:33 pm

Dragnet wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:
No doubt in my mind that they still do s**t like that (and they always will), but kind of hard to believe they're still going by that name.

I never stated it was still called mkultra and originally it was called project monarch.

No, but your anecdote implied you'd invoked the name 'MKUltra' and received some kind of heightened response from them. But maybe that's just their sense of humour.

^^ I stepped away because I had somewhere else to be ( :heart: )

Farewell, Rally x

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:46 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:

No, but your anecdote implied you'd invoked the name 'MKUltra' and received some kind of heightened response from them. But maybe that's just their sense of humour.

Yeah well, I am certainly a damn funion, lots people say I am funny as hell actually while quoting me. That is all the more reason I should have some level of privacy. But yeah I meant mkultra in what it was, not its name. But yeah people quote me less on meds probably to make it look like I am insane and should take my meds but hell they don't do much, the extended release last a little while longer but it appears my body gets rid of sequerol very quickly. Honestly I could handle this better with weed but I am imagine "they'll" f**k me every time I get stoned for life which is not very fair. However, I have had some mixed signals on piracy but I have not had any mixed signals on weed. No one, feds or cia or anyone, has actually stated that weed is bad, in fact "they" seem to send the message they don't care in any capacity which would make sense, the district of Columbia has it legal. Even the local police have not nagged me over it and stated that its a minor crime. Though that last comment did not come from local police but a few towns over.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm

What's a funion?

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 7:50 pm

TheAP wrote:
What's a funion?

I don't know, why don't you ask the police, feds, cia or Russia.

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2017, 8:08 pm

I googled funion and this was the top result.

https://youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:01 pm

Meh, I didn't like the vocals, I dig this tonight actually, and its to God. Not the fbi nor my "protecy protection" from some random shady phone number. I don't think I need protection from someone who can't spell but in the event that I do, I would rather talk to God then the microphone in my wall.

Dragnet wrote:

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2017, 10:13 pm

I will not acknowledge your fantasies.

I won't.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:18 pm

RikMayall wrote:
I will not acknowledge your fantasies.

I won't.

okay,

I don't really care if you do or not, did I ask you to?

Maybe I won't acknowledge you.

That a hell of a random thing to say and which fantasy are we referring to? God? The fact I feel as though I am being spied on?

RikMayall
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm

Yes.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:24 pm

RikMayall wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
RikMayall wrote:
When someone says whacked I think mob hit.

Or something is whacked means weird.

Whacking off is rather Umurican.

Whacked here means being hit, usually around the head.
Like, you're drunk so you ask to be whacked - and someone punches you in the face to sober you up.

Must remember never to ask to be whacked if I travel outside Aus. 8O

They say "that's whacked!" If something is weird here too.

Same in Scotland.
Whack is to strike someone.
Stop that or am gonnae whack you ya tube!

whack is also mob talk for assasisnating someone. "we whacked him."

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2017, 10:25 pm

RikMayall wrote:
Yes.

It was either or, not a yes or no question.