Page 2242 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2239, 2240, 2241, 2242, 2243, 2244, 2245 ... 4092  Next

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:39 pm

Dragnet wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I wish I didn't feel so frustrated with myself, for skipping a day of writing. Aren't i ridiculous?

Well you could have a delusion that government is all over the place and feel very frustrated when you realize its a delusion or is it? Isn't that question ridiculous? As is implying that they have watched me from childhood... Isn't that question ridiculous? Aren't i ridiculous?

...maybe...

............................may.............be........

lulz

as i recovered from my psychosis. i realized i had been "dreaming while i was awake."

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 11:52 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Dragnet wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I wish I didn't feel so frustrated with myself, for skipping a day of writing. Aren't i ridiculous?

Well you could have a delusion that government is all over the place and feel very frustrated when you realize its a delusion or is it? Isn't that question ridiculous? As is implying that they have watched me from childhood... Isn't that question ridiculous? Aren't i ridiculous?

...maybe...

............................may.............be........

lulz

as i recovered from my psychosis. i realized i had been "dreaming while i was awake."

As I recovered from my psychosis, I oddly had a week go by in about what seemed like an hour and I dreamed my motor skills were s**t and that I was in the matrix as a ten year old.

I was actually being pretty damn honest and everyone was actively confused by the ten year old statement.

Not sure why, I relate to the innocent aspect of children in terms of not knowing what the hell is going on as do I relate to people on the lower end of the autistic spectrum. Which is odd cause I probably give off a highly functioning vibe but internally everything is pretty random and I feel like I want to scream.

As I recovered from my "psychosis" I was actually maintaining a pretty consistent urge to scream but held it in so I could have "adult" conversations that seem to... in my dreams... consist of, your f****d, what did you expect to find dumbass and lulz you idiot.

But I found a fellow global thermonuclear warfare player who seemed pretty psyched on the idea of weed and he seemed pretty funny...

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 12:06 am

cberg wrote:
The dedication impresses me for some reason but I can't see myself getting any piercings. Squeamishness around needles isn't even the problem, I just spend too much time around electronics to want to invite excess shocks.

I thought about a lip piercing to get myself to stop biting it but I guess I just stopped anyway.

I kind of want to get something done with my left ear, but not the traditional kind of piercing. What I want is several piercings that I can run a little chain through. I think that would look really cool, especially if there was some way I could put a few little hooks on it and still be able to get it in. Kind of show the side of me most people would never expect, and I figure it's unlikely to hurt more than what I do to myself on a regular basis.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 12:18 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
cberg wrote:
The dedication impresses me for some reason but I can't see myself getting any piercings. Squeamishness around needles isn't even the problem, I just spend too much time around electronics to want to invite excess shocks.

I thought about a lip piercing to get myself to stop biting it but I guess I just stopped anyway.

I kind of want to get something done with my left ear, but not the traditional kind of piercing. What I want is several piercings that I can run a little chain through. I think that would look really cool, especially if there was some way I could put a few little hooks on it and still be able to get it in. Kind of show the side of me most people would never expect, and I figure it's unlikely to hurt more than what I do to myself on a regular basis.

O M G

Let me tell you about piercing pain, HIGH AS F...

STRAIGHT UP ENDORPHINS TO YOUR BRAIN YO

But I have also never had a piercings when I wasn't on THC so you know everything feels good even things that are all kinds of painful.

Also not sure how I wasn't caught doing that, you have to sign saying your not under the influence of any drugs... which I did... under the influence of great drugs lulz

but anyway, the soreness is worse then the first poke but also bear in mind I can stick my hand in boiling water on THC and did so frequently when cooking because why not test temperature that way right?

It doesn't hurt for about 3-4 seconds on THC but I did get burns that way that hurt later.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 12:24 am

Dragnet wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:
cberg wrote:

O M G

Let me tell you about piercing pain, HIGH AS F...

STRAIGHT UP ENDORPHINS TO YOUR BRAIN YO

But I have also never had a piercings when I wasn't on THC so you know everything feels good even things that are all kinds of painful.

Also not sure how I wasn't caught doing that, you have to sign saying your not under the influence of any drugs... which I did... under the influence of great drugs lulz

but anyway, the soreness is worse then the first poke but also bear in mind I can stick my hand in boiling water on THC and did so frequently when cooking because why not test temperature that way right?

It doesn't hurt for about 3-4 seconds on THC but I did get burns that way that hurt later.

I'm not planning on doing it while on any drugs (except what's been prescribed to me, anyway - I'm taking a controlled substance or two now 8O ), but if it doesn't hurt much or at all during the process, I can definitely handle it. That's what I'm hoping for.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 12:58 am

Dragnet wrote:
You know I would request that my brain stay largely unmolested

You know I would like to note to they that this actually implies that you can slightly molest my brain.

I only don't want it largely molested... so we can slightly molest away.

Also I was having some great delusions... let me share them cause like what could possibly happen...

Let maybe I Russian hacker yo?

That would solve so many problems wouldn't it...

Like all up in s**t I don't need to be into.

I can just be straight up murdered for the lulz

But not before... you slightly molest my brain... not largely... but slightly :-)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:17 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
cberg wrote:

All I can say is don't have a piercing through cartilage.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:19 am

Raleigh wrote:
All I can say is don't have a piercing through cartilage.

Isn't that the entire ear?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:19 am

No, the lobe isn't.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:21 am

Hmm, now that I feel my ear, the lobe does feel softer than the rest. My plan would involve at least two piercings through cartilage. I'm guessing that really hurts?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:23 am

I have a helix piercing which has given me no end of trouble.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:25 am

dragonsanddemons wrote:
Hmm, now that I feel my ear, the lobe does feel softer than the rest. My plan would involve at least two piercings through cartilage. I'm guessing that really hurts?

And there is a loud pop that goes along with poking through cartilage, 10 out 10 would do again.

Also Raleigh, will you slightly molest my brain for me?

I have so many good idea of how I can die, someone needs to f**k them out of me.

A process I might enjoy... for the lulz

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:27 am

It didn't hurt to get it done, but it developed a pressure blister and swelled up and oozed and took about a year to heal.
It was so sore I couldn't sleep on my left side, which is the side I always sleep on, so I would naturally turn over in the night and OWWW.
It still flares up if I get sick.
Bloody thing.
Should just take it out probably.
But it's kind of special to me too.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:29 am

The thing you have to remember with cartilage piercings is NEVER touch them.
You don't have to turn them, nothing.
I'm a fiddler, unfortunately.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:30 am

I'd be getting two or three along the outside edge in the cartilage and one or two in the lobe. Looking at Google Images, I guess the ones along the edge of the cartilage would be helix piercings. I'll keep that in mind. I'd definitely speak to a professional before getting it done, and they'll probably tell me if it's a bad idea.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:31 am

Dragnet wrote:
dragonsanddemons wrote:

And there is a loud pop that goes along with poking through cartilage, 10 out 10 would do again.

Also Raleigh, will you slightly molest my brain for me?

I have so many good idea of how I can die, someone needs to f**k them out of me.

A process I might enjoy... for the lulz

What, do you expect me to do everything for you?
Screw your own brain.