Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

DDknight
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Oct 2015, 6:19 pm

hi guys i need advice i am in uni now absolutely loving it btw my class mates rule told them about my Aspergers they didn't mind one bit. but thats not my problem one of my roommates is she is a bit of an enigma she is like a mirror image in personalty of my self although unlike my self she is very funny always up to some thing, has a comment for every thing and even though she cuts me off when i speak some time i just dont mind with her. honestly i can see my self going out with her i just don't know how to ask her or if she is thinking about asking me.
any advice

ChemicalVial
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Oct 2015, 10:37 am

Hi there! Great that you've met someone you like! If I were you, I wouldn't ask her out immediately. She is your roommate, so things might get a bit awkward if she doesn't like you that way. I would first get to know her better, let her get to know you, hang out for a bit, etc. That way, you might feel if she likes you only as a friend or perhaps as something more. Best of luck!

DDknight

04 Oct 2015, 3:32 pm

good advice il keep it in mind
with my Aspergers i have learned to read a persons emotions to in extent where i can predict some one i have homed this kill of mine to an art. but with the girl i cant read her as i can read my self. i will go with what you said as it is good council.
thanks

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2015, 5:07 pm

I agree with CV. Be careful what you say or do around her, or she might see you from a different perspective. Even though it's good you have feelings for her, keep the relationship platonic for now. Good luck! :)

DDknight

08 Oct 2015, 5:24 pm

thanks for the advice il keep it in mind