Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2015, 4:23 pm

So, this might just be a cultural thing since I am in a forign country, but I remember seeing examples of this in the states too. I have been complimented for being hansom by old lady's whom I have never met before at like a farmers market for something. now my question is do these boasts and claims by old ladies reflect reality of what other people see, but they are the only one's who have hit that ripe age of not giving a damn that they point this out in public, so they are pointing out what others have noticed but won't say, or are old ladies just cool, but crazy? I just had this experience a few days ago at the local market, I wasn't doing anything, just buying onions, but she kept pointing me out to the staff, the whole time and giggling.

Anyone else have this happen?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 4:28 pm

I think it's some of everything. Matriarchy is good for everybody...

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2015, 4:33 pm

It probably just depends on the person. Some people just aren't shy about these things. :D Some people just do it to embarass you. Also, because there is a huge age difference, they probably figure there isn't a chance in hell that you would actually do anything about it, anways.

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2015, 1:30 am

yeah. I have just noticed, old ladies do that WAYY more than young ladies.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2015, 3:38 pm