Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

BecomingMe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Oct 2015, 9:37 am

Anyone else going? Looks like the ASAN meetup is at 8:30. I'll be there, hope to see others!

PhoenixFalcon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Oct 2015, 8:15 pm

I do not think well of Autism Speaks or their fundraisers, since I don't believe the money is going to a good cause.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2015, 1:11 pm

I think Autism $peaks is really a hate group that doesn't give a rat's tail about autistic adults, believes autism is a terrible disease that's worse than cancer, and that it's perfectly okay to say you want to murder your autistic child RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE KID, so if they or any similar groups ever appeared here, I would make a protest sign and picket right where they are, and other autistic people should, too.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 11:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I think Autism $peaks is really a hate group that doesn't give a rat's tail about autistic adults, believes autism is a terrible disease that's worse than cancer, and that it's perfectly okay to say you want to murder your autistic child RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE KID, so if they or any similar groups ever appeared here, I would make a protest sign and picket right where they are, and other autistic people should, too.

There's no way that I can support a charity that wants to wipe out people of any kind. A$ is one of those charities.