Page 1 of 125 [ 1874 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 125  Next

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2015, 8:03 am

Don't confuse him for kazanscrube. I've done this mistake myself, these two users are very similar.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 8:45 am

Aw...thanks, Cockroach! :oops: Um...you do know that I'm a girl, right? Hmm, I never noticed that Kazanscube and I are similar.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 8:46 am

Is it the fact that both of their usernames are long and begin with a 'K' like mine?

No bigots, no bullies, no injustice.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 9:05 am

Yes.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 1:22 pm

I had a feeling this thread would be created at some point during this week. Congrats :dwarf:

No Arab loves the desert. We love water and green trees, there is nothing in the desert. No man needs nothing.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 4:05 pm

Thanks, Feyokien! So any idea how :dwarf: is a dwarf? It looks more like Link from the Zelda series!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 4:45 pm

The not so cool kind of dwarf I'm afraid :eew: The pointed ears though seem really elvish/zelda though

No Arab loves the desert. We love water and green trees, there is nothing in the desert. No man needs nothing.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2015, 7:44 pm

Oh. That's too bad. Gah, I really don't like Disney! Help! I need to find a picture of Legolas and get back to reality!
Or a nice drawing of Thingol and Melian works too. :heart: :heart:

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 5:56 am

https://www.google.ro/search?q=Legolas& ... hKkPstM%3A

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 8:17 am

Thanks, Cockroach! I feel much better now! 8)

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 8:23 am

So which is the best?
Game Of Thrones, Lord Of The Rings or The Hobbit?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 8:30 am

Definitely Lord of The Rings, although I'm probably one of the only people who actually liked the Hobbit. I don't like Game of Thrones at all.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 8:36 am

GOT is all the rage these days.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 8:37 am

Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed that it's so popular. The thing I dislike most about it is all of the sexuality. Ew.

Cockroach96
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2015, 8:42 am

I heard that the creator of GOT was inspired by his pet tortoises, he imagined them fighting and so the famous series was born.