Page 110 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 128  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 1:48 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Yes, I wrote the whole thing. Do you like it?

I counted, and it has 116 stanzas. 8)

Very impressive!

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 1:58 pm

It's in the poetry section of my first book, White Darkness.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 4:06 pm

Wow, that's amazing.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2017, 4:15 pm

^Really? :o Poetry especially comes naturally to me.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 11:10 am

Now I'm making a new epic poem. Go me!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 6:21 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Now I'm making a new epic poem. Go me!

Good luck! :D :wink:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 7:03 pm

^Thank you! I'm on part 4 out of 14.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:39 pm

Now there's only 7 parts, and I'll likely be done by the end of the day.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 5:51 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2017, 3:32 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 2:04 pm

I have many awesome ideas for a new story. 8)

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 5:41 pm

^Oh, really? Tell us about it. :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 5:54 pm

So far it's only a crazy collection of ideas.

A mysterious family, with white, black, crimson, or gold hair colours, and something fey or wild about them.

A world where all children are twins and born with wings.

A little being who has three forms:
1) A tiny white kitten made of glass and crystal
2) A young child with white hair, wings, and cat ears; their hair and skin colour changes depending on the day--
Night: Black
Morning/Dawn: White
Afternoon: Crimson
Evening/Dusk: Gold
3) An ethereal being with a phantasmic form, long, long hair, light eyes, six arms, and eight [?] wings.

[How are you coming along with my first book, if I may ask? :) ]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 10:37 am

I'm typing out my new epic poem. I'll probably post it when I'm done.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

29 Mar 2017, 11:39 am

^ We look forward to it.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2017, 11:43 am

I'm nearly there, on the fourth part, out of six. :D