Page 115 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 3:52 pm

I'm well on my way to writing my fifth book! :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm

The characters in this new book are oddly endearing to me.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 4:16 pm

I'm working on the dialogue and story first, and then the descriptions and so forth, instead of the other way round.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 8:07 pm

This seems like a story you would like.

"Abandoned Zoo Penguin Finds True Love with Anime Cardboard Cutout"

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/06/1 ... rd-cutout/

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 2:40 pm

^Oh, wow! :o

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 12:33 am

Kura is a beautiful friend.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 5:36 pm

^Arigatou gozaimasu! :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 1:27 pm

Somehow I have three projects on the go at once. How did that happen?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 12:48 pm

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 1:04 pm

^ The magnitude of that orchestra/chorus reminded me of this, which I think is completely stunning. The "reveal" from 0:20-0:30 always gives me goosebumps.

Maybe you are in there somewhere? :D

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2017, 2:45 pm

^Wowie! :o 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 1:05 pm

I'm working on my latest book, and so far it's going well.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Jul 2017, 1:17 pm

Fantastic! :heart:

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 1:21 pm

The neat thing about it is that is starts with a very broad, almost omnipresent narration, and then slowly narrows the focus until you finally get inside the characters' heads.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 4:43 pm

You're working on anthology(ies?)!

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 4:55 pm

^Well, no, more like a very, very long fantasy/supernatural/spiritual/asexual romantic novel with sci-fi sprinkles.