Page 119 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 128  Next

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 12:05 am

lol I once asked why I was never grounded or sent to my room as punishment as a kid. I was told it would be no use since I preferred to be home and was often in my room anyway. :lol:

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 10:07 am

^^Ha, I wish. Being sent to my room mostly resulted in screaming and crying and meltdown-ing.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 10:29 am

I've finally made a list of my top favourite games into two catagories [in no particular order]:

Essentials:
Final Fantasy VII [I'm well aware that it hasn't exactly aged well, but it's still awesome to me.]
Radiant Historia [Hopefully I can add the remake to this list once I get it.]
Rune Factory 4 [I've played this game for 300 hours and I still haven't done everything there is to do.]
Final Fantasy Curtain Call [The Final Fantasy series music is a prefect fit for this rhythm game.]
Pokemon Explorers of Sky [The ending always makes me cry.]

Extras:
Super Smash Bros. 4 [It's mostly because of Cloud Strife...]
Dragon Quest IX [This was my first fantasy RPG, back in Christmas 2010.]
Pokemon Pearl [This was my first video game ever, back in Christmas 2007.]
Okami [I haven't played all the way through, however.]
The Last Story [I still haven't finished this one, either.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:33 am

Just realized that Kuraudo has awesome nick, starts with a K and ends in an o. :mrgreen:

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 3:51 pm

Mine starts with a 'K' and almost ends with an 'O'. :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 6:25 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:22 pm

Boo's hiding in the empty bookshelves. :lol: :heart:

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 10:20 pm

Question is, why are they empty?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 9:56 am

We're packing up books.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 8:07 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 5:10 pm

I wonder if I would like to learn how to play the violin.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 7:05 pm

I find this immensely beautiful:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm

^ It's a little like this.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 10:20 am

One of my favourite moments in the Clannad anime [warning: spoilers if you haven't watched Season 1 and half of Season 2]:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 8:10 pm