Page 120 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 128  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:21 pm

Kura, have you been playing with the antimatter transporter again? You promised me you wouldn't do that anymore.

Mysterious blasts rattling the skies are on the increase around the world

Was it a supersonic aircraft? A meteor? A ground explosion? The end of the world as we know it?

Those are the questions experts and non-experts around the world are asking themselves in recent weeks as curiously loud mystery BOOMS have not only been hear around the world, but felt - shaking buildings and rattling nerves from Alabama to Michigan, Idaho to California, Russia to Denmark.

https://www.sott.net/article/368537-BOO ... -the-world

There Are Four Lights!

Last edited by Darmok on 21 Nov 2017, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:41 pm

Uh-oh, it's Yellowstone!

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

26 Nov 2017, 1:19 pm

Hi, Kura! How are ya? :)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 1:42 pm

I'm doing alright. I'm almost done typing out the last pages of my book [for November NaNoWriNo]. What a relief. It's been such a long month.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2017, 6:19 pm

I was done my book by last Sunday [not the 3rd, the one before that]. Now I suddenly have four more books lined up.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm

Have you seen the new Pokemon movie, "I Choose You!"?

I just watched it and I liked it. It's sort of an alternative take on Ash's first journey.

Here's the youtube link if you haven't. No guarantee how long it will last though, as youtube tends to remove movies pretty quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRT6daioRs

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2017, 6:56 pm

I haven't watched it yet, so thank you!

My new favourite song:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 2:38 pm

Secret surveillance video of Kura's cat has been released:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2017, 3:16 pm

^That does sound like something Boo would do. :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2018, 6:54 pm

I got Persona 4 Golden for Christmas, and it's now one of my favourite games ever.
The soundtrack is amazingly catchy.

My next step is to get the manga. 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 1:42 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 1:46 pm

^^ that stealth food-stealer is adorable! :-D

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 1:52 pm

Once, when I was watching this video or another like it, Boo heard the meowing and came to investigate. :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 1:58 pm

I saw the theatre version of The Lion King in Toronto when I was very small.
The soundtrack brings back many memories, especially Circle of Life. It's interesting to compare the movie and theatre versions:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 2:03 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Those pictures are beautiful, especially the second.

I've never seen the Lion King play, only the movie (I think).

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 2:09 pm

Here's more.