Page 107 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 3:50 pm

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 12:19 pm

I am coming up with oodles of ideas for my new story, Hatchling!

So far I have three projects right now:

White Darkness [which more or less just needs to be edited, and then can be published]

The Bookstore Inn Between Nowhere [a very funny pseudo sequel to White Darkness]

Hatchling [An entirely new story stitched out of old ideas from years ago]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2017, 11:39 am

White Darkness may be a mess, but it's a glorious mess. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 1:46 pm

I am nearly done Nowhere. It might end with an 'Everybody Lives' ending, or maybe not. Who knows?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:49 pm

^I might even sneak in a Doctor Who reference or two.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:55 pm

^
Is it acceptable to just post random things in one's thread? :chin:

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:56 pm

^ Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be?

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 12:56 pm

^^Of course it is. I do that all the time.
For instance:

Watashi wa sakura no kaze to kawaii koneko-chan.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 1:33 pm

^Translation:

I am a cherry blossom petal on the wind and a cute kitty.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 5:53 pm

I went to Comic Con and got treasures!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2017, 6:06 pm

^ 8O :lol:

I got a stuffy of Chibiterasu from Okamiden, a Mew stuffy from Pokemon, and the tenth and final volume of the Tsubasa manga.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 2:09 pm

I feel like a flower.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 10:29 am

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2017, 8:44 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I feel like a flower.

How so? :|

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2017, 10:06 am

^Because I'm blooming in all directions, I guess?