Page 114 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 128  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 2:15 pm

You taught this guy all his tricks, didn't you.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 6:34 pm

^Wow. That's fascinating.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 3:52 pm

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 4:22 pm

^ You might like this:

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 4:29 pm

^Thank you! :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 1:11 pm

I have never heard a violin sing like this before. :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:29 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 1:18 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 3:52 pm

I'm well on my way to writing my fifth book! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm

The characters in this new book are oddly endearing to me.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 4:16 pm

I'm working on the dialogue and story first, and then the descriptions and so forth, instead of the other way round.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 8:07 pm

This seems like a story you would like.

"Abandoned Zoo Penguin Finds True Love with Anime Cardboard Cutout"

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/06/1 ... rd-cutout/

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 2:40 pm

^Oh, wow! :o

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 12:33 am

Kura is a beautiful friend.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2017, 5:36 pm

^Arigatou gozaimasu! :)