Page 123 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126 ... 128  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 4:37 pm

Oh, those cat pics! Love them!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 6:02 pm

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2018, 10:14 pm

Oops, can't see youtubes again, but if I quote the post I can retrieve the link...

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2018, 4:28 am

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
Oops, can't see youtubes again, but if I quote the post I can retrieve the link...

I am smiling.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2018, 9:31 am

Hi Kyle

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2018, 2:11 pm

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2018, 5:50 am

Hi Kyle

Hello.

Nice, a real bear hug. :)

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2018, 3:41 am

Kura music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCOF9LN_Zxs

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 5:17 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 6:19 pm

cats + writing, what could be better?

and another bear hug for Kyle.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 6:27 pm

Boo's been staying in the basement a lot. I'm not sure why.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 7:27 pm

Where's the litterbox and where's the furnace? Staying near the litterbox might mean a trip to vet for UTI meds... staying near the furnace might mean brrrrrkittycoldbrrrr

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 7:40 pm

The furnace and litterbox are near each other, downstairs. Boo's been staying on a shelf in the laundry room mostly.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2018, 4:04 am

and another bear hug for Kyle.

Literally! Here's a ghost hug from me. :)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2018, 2:08 pm

I got this card today in the online oracle cards:

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 9:15 pm

^^ That is beautiful.

Here are enough hugs for everyone of every species :-) - I didn't use the Youtube BBcode because it makes the link disappear, at least at the moment, in Firefox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTkX24L31cE