Page 122 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125 ... 128  Next

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 8:51 pm

Cross-posted but in a good cause: This is Jonesy, the red cat who survived in the first Alien movie, along with Ripley (Sigourney Weaver).

I saw you were feeling a little peaked, elsewhere, Kura. You're greatly loved...

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2018, 8:54 pm

Dog...

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 8:55 pm

This comic basically sums up Boo:
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/comic/326-dogsandcats/

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 8:02 pm

This thread needs a bump. Where's Darmok?

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 8:13 pm

^Too cute. 8) :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2018, 10:45 pm

Since we're bumping threads, I thought I'd say hi. :)

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 2:42 am

Hi!

Bumpin' again, for Kura and Data and all the cool cats on WP.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 12:21 pm

I have a little figurine of a cat playing a cello.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 6:36 pm

^ That’s cute. Did someone make that by hand, like, to sell at a fair or something?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 6:50 pm

^I'm not sure where we got it, actually.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2018, 6:58 pm

I was wondering if it might be a misericorde (the carvings on pews, etc. in medieval churches) and went looking. Didn't find a cat musician but I did find a church mouse, is this guy cute?

I'm a little "off" today - got very little sleep last night and had to drive waaaaay out to a Dr. appt. and waaaaay back today, and tomorrow I have to get up at 5 a.m. for more stuff, so I'm kinda loopy while waiting to turn in. If my posts seem to be at right angles to the discussion, it's temporary. (Hugs to all.)

Edit in: here's the guy I was thinking of! VERY medieval. I'm sure this isn't what you have, Kura. This one's fairly famous and, sadly, damaged. I forget where he is, now.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2018, 7:04 pm

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 8:15 am

^ lovely

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 11:46 am

Kura and family.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2018, 11:56 am

^Wow, that really looks like Boo. The girl doesn't look much like me, though.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2018, 4:37 pm

Oh, those cat pics! Love them!