Page 121 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 128  Next

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 3:19 pm

THIS is overdue for a bump and I have just the thing:

Eminently suitable...

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 3:54 pm

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:48 pm

Bumpitty-bump-bump :-)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 1:09 pm

Ooh! Winged cats! :heart:

I'm finishing up the music [only a couple more to do], and then I'm going to paint some pictures for my short story, and then [maybe] work on book stuff, and then play a video game or two.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

B19
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:07 pm

Esmerelda Weatherwax wrote:
Bumpitty-bump-bump :-)

I love that picture. Although he was never a tree climber, I hope that's my most wonderful Mr Orange cat, up there with the cat angel :)

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:38 pm

^^

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:31 pm

In the end, I only got one thing on my list done today.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 8:02 am

More cat pictures, please...

Many, many more.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 4:17 pm

(This brave little booger just speaks to me, and I love the deer in the moonlight.)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 8:15 pm

I've done some painting today. Maybe I'll do a winged cat eventually.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 10:01 pm

This is a really beautiful study.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 7:42 pm

It's no wonder that several cat-like Pokemon are among my favourites. :mrgreen:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm

Kura and her cat. :D

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 8:13 pm

^Boo's like that with ants. She'll bat at them with her paw.
I wouldn't do that with Boo, though. She'd be more likely to try to bite at my finger.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 7:00 pm

Very soulful.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2018, 8:51 pm

Cross-posted but in a good cause: This is Jonesy, the red cat who survived in the first Alien movie, along with Ripley (Sigourney Weaver).

I saw you were feeling a little peaked, elsewhere, Kura. You're greatly loved...