Page 113 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 128  Next

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 5:33 am

It's called Kalea, and it's located on the other side of a black hole. It's a world made entirely of light.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 5:04 pm

8O That's brilliant! :cheers:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2017, 6:20 pm

Kimi dake wo...kimi dake wo...suki de ita yo...suki de ita yo...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2017, 9:11 pm

^Translation, please?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2017, 12:26 pm

^It's lyrics from Toki wa Kizamu Uta, the opening theme to Clannad After Story:

It's only you....it's only you....whom I love...whom I love...

It's one of my favourite songs.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 10:18 am

There's only a handful of love stories that resonate with me. I'm as picky about love as I am about everything else!

My favourites, of course...

Tessa and Will/Jem [The Infernal Devices]
Thingol and Melian [The Silmarillion]
Beren and Luthien [The Silmarillion]
Cloud and Tifa [Final Fantasy VII]
Zack and Aeris [Final Fantasy VII]
Tidus and Yuna [Final Fantasy X]
Haku and Chihiro [Spirited Away]
Nagisa and Tomoya [Clannad]
Sakura and Syaoran [Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle]
Ashura and Yasha [RG Veda/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle]
Clare and Teresa [Claymore]

Is devotion to one person unhealthy?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 6:37 pm

I'm making great progress with my new story! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 3:11 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 3:12 pm

Somehow, in the span of four years, I have written three books, and am writing two others. 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:05 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:21 pm

For some reason the subtitles are in Spanish. :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 12:15 pm

Somehow I've found myself working on three books at once [though they might be combined into one...]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 11:22 am

My funny story just got even weirder. How is that possible?

It now features a druidic bard-wizard as the captain of a pirate ship, a former high priest as the first mate, an ambiguously gendered amnesiac mage, and a cloudcuckoolander light elemental who at first thinks that she was either alphabet soup or a cat. These guys are in charge of saving the world.

It's hard to tell if said world is guaranteed fixing up or utterly doomed.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 3:42 pm

So, my current story list:

Completed:
Tales from Mythaven
White Darkness
The Book of Nothing

Almost Completed:
The Crystal Heart
The Search for The Seven Impossible Things

Not Started:
Hollowed [tentative title]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 1:55 pm

The Crystal Heart is nearing completion; there's only a couple more scenes left.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 2:15 pm

You taught this guy all his tricks, didn't you.

There Are Four Lights!