Page 119 of 128 [ 2039 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 128  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 10:29 am

I've finally made a list of my top favourite games into two catagories [in no particular order]:

Essentials:
Final Fantasy VII [I'm well aware that it hasn't exactly aged well, but it's still awesome to me.]
Radiant Historia [Hopefully I can add the remake to this list once I get it.]
Rune Factory 4 [I've played this game for 300 hours and I still haven't done everything there is to do.]
Final Fantasy Curtain Call [The Final Fantasy series music is a prefect fit for this rhythm game.]
Pokemon Explorers of Sky [The ending always makes me cry.]

Extras:
Super Smash Bros. 4 [It's mostly because of Cloud Strife...]
Dragon Quest IX [This was my first fantasy RPG, back in Christmas 2010.]
Pokemon Pearl [This was my first video game ever, back in Christmas 2007.]
Okami [I haven't played all the way through, however.]
The Last Story [I still haven't finished this one, either.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:33 am

Just realized that Kuraudo has awesome nick, starts with a K and ends in an o. :mrgreen:

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 3:51 pm

Mine starts with a 'K' and almost ends with an 'O'. :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 6:25 pm

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:22 pm

Boo's hiding in the empty bookshelves. :lol: :heart:

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 10:20 pm

Question is, why are they empty?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 9:56 am

We're packing up books.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 8:07 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2017, 5:10 pm

I wonder if I would like to learn how to play the violin.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 7:05 pm

I find this immensely beautiful:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 8:41 pm

^ It's a little like this.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2017, 10:20 am

One of my favourite moments in the Clannad anime [warning: spoilers if you haven't watched Season 1 and half of Season 2]:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 8:10 pm

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 11:16 am

I'm nearing the end of my book. :D Just 5,000 words/16 pages left to write tomorrow.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2017, 8:21 pm

Kura, have you been playing with the antimatter transporter again? You promised me you wouldn't do that anymore.

Mysterious blasts rattling the skies are on the increase around the world

Was it a supersonic aircraft? A meteor? A ground explosion? The end of the world as we know it?

Those are the questions experts and non-experts around the world are asking themselves in recent weeks as curiously loud mystery BOOMS have not only been hear around the world, but felt - shaking buildings and rattling nerves from Alabama to Michigan, Idaho to California, Russia to Denmark.

https://www.sott.net/article/368537-BOO ... -the-world

There Are Four Lights!

Last edited by Darmok on 21 Nov 2017, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.