Page 2 of 11 [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Metamorph
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jul 2016, 2:32 am

French-Canadians are known for "conjugating" swear words into full sentences... And most swear words are religious in origin. My Australian husband knows I'm in a foul mood when he hears "Ostie d'crisse de colisse de tabarnak de bout d'viarge!", echo throughout the house ("holy wafer of chalice of tabernacle of virgin bit!") :lol:

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2016, 3:59 am

In the 70's, this was made in Sweden to sum up all profanities:

There has been many added since then, but the song covers most of them still in use today.

VisInsita
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2016, 2:20 pm

Hitsi/Hitto - has a very old background, typical to many Finnish swearwords. It originates from the word hiisi, meaning either a sacred forest, where people buried the dead and worshipped before Christianity, or a troll/goblin like figure.

Perkele - is the most known Finnish word in the world. Originally it referred to a Baltic thunder god. Finnish god of thunder was called Ukko.

Paska - s**t.

Jumalauta - God help.

Helvetti - Hell.

Saatana - Satan.

Perse - Ass.

Vittu - is an old word for female genitalia nowadays used only as a profanity. Male genitalia mulkku/kyrpä refers only to a person in the same sense a d*ck in English.

Insulting mothers and relatives isn't allowed at all as in some languages. Generally I'd say that Finnish profanities aren't very sexually oriented. All of these are used usually with Voi, like voi paska means oh, s**t!

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 3:58 pm

Greád leat!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2016, 7:28 am

Taena :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2016, 4:35 pm

Mind you, my Spanish sucks, so hopefully I got these translations right. Also, please bear with me because my mom's sense of stress is unpredictable, therefore her stress rubs off on both me and my sister. :o :x

Whenever my mom gets pissed off over my sister and/or I wanting to do the dishes, she says this in her native tongue, which is Spanish.

Ellos no pueden hacer los platos de mierda !

{They can't do the f*****g dishes!}

Whenever she sees me talking to my GF on Facebook:

Uno de estos días , me voy a mantener como rehenes hasta que me diga que esta perra está en el amor con es , maldita sea !

{One of these days, I am going to hold you hostage until you tell me who this b***h you are in love with is, damn it!}

About me having friends at school:

Las personas que usted piensa que son sus amigos son en realidad imbéciles que quieren puta que utiliza para su propia ventaja puta , así que tratar con ella !

{People who you think are your friends are actually s**theads who want to f*****g use you for their own f*****g advantage, so deal with it!}

Rebuttals:

Mamá, la calma de una puta vez !

{Mom, calm the f**k down!}

Mamá, tengo amigos si usted puto guste o no !

{Mom, I have friends whether you f*****g like it or not!}

Mamá, no se puede esperar que todo sea la forma en que desea que sea puta . No es puto lógico.

{Mom, you can't expect everything to be the way you want it to f*****g be. It's not f*****g logical.}

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 11:15 am

I am not South African but I know this Afrikaans profanity:

Draadtrekker.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2016, 10:50 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Mind you, my Spanish sucks, so hopefully I got these translations right. Also, please bear with me because my mom's sense of stress is unpredictable, therefore her stress rubs off on both me and my sister. :o :x

Whenever my mom gets pissed off over my sister and/or I wanting to do the dishes, she says this in her native tongue, which is Spanish.

Uno de estos días , me voy a mantener como rehenes hasta que me diga que esta perra está en el amor con es , maldita sea !

{One of these days, I am going to hold you hostage until you tell me who this b***h you are in love with is, damn it!}

Las personas que usted piensa que son sus amigos son en realidad imbéciles que quieren puta que utiliza para su propia ventaja puta , así que tratar con ella !

{People who you think are your friends are actually s**theads who want to f*****g use you for their own f*****g advantage, so deal with it!}

Rebuttals:

Mamá, no se puede esperar que todo sea la forma en que desea que sea puta . No es puto lógico.

{Mom, you can't expect everything to be the way you want it to f*****g be. It's not f*****g logical.}

Doesnt "platos de meirda" means "dishes of [the S word"]", and not "f-ing dishes"?

My high school Spanish teacher was a funny little man from Bolivia who would often mutter "miercoles....miercoles" under his breath which means "Wednesday...Wednesday". "Wednesday" in Spanish is like "shucks", or "shoot" in English. A word used as an expletive because it sounds like another word that more profane. .

traven
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 2:08 am

Halve zool !
that's not much of a profanity, labeling someone as half (of) a sole (the part of an item of footwear on which the sole rests and upon which the wearer treads), but also a false friend, apparently it's from the english *a***hole*

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2016, 2:57 pm

Scheisse! (German, s**t)

Joder (Spanish, the "F" word or s**t) Often said on the tennis court by some of the Spanish players

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 3:43 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

Rebuttals:

latin american spanish? what region? :)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

xDominiel
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Dec 2016, 5:43 am

Faen i Helvete. :|

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 6:15 am

他妈的 (f***)
and
王八蛋 (son of a b****)

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 6:43 am

xDominiel wrote:
Faen i Helvete. :|

Faen i helvete til deg også! :mrgreen:

Jeg hater dere alle sammen, jævla rasshøl!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 10:01 am

I'm not from Israel, but nevertheless:

!הקוס של האמא שלך

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2016, 10:38 am

Anyone know any good Serbian curse words?