Page 5 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

MaizeFlower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jun 2016, 7:22 pm

Too many :lol:

Habbo for "trolling", DeviantArt for "trolling", Tumblr for my gore blog, ALonelyLife Forums chatroom for discussing eugenics, PsychForums for "trolling", various groups on FB for "trolling"/harassment. I am pretty much a virtual outlaw :oops: (((By the way, most of this was when I was age 13-18 so don't hold it against me.)))

I don;t even consider most of it "trolling" since my sense of humor is just hard for people to swallow at times. I like to see the internet as a place for me to chill and joke around. What can I say.

MontyAA2003

07 Jun 2016, 4:45 pm

Most of my bans were when I was 6-10 being an immature brat back then.
-When I was 7, I decided to say the F-word on Club Penguin to see what would happen.
-At the same age, I was banned from DeviantArt for being WAY underage. (Or maybe they had something against autism but idk.)
-When I was 9, some stupid admin on the Toontown Fanon wiki (wikia) banned me 4 different times for 'harassment' and 'spam'.
-About a month later, Wikia in general IP banned my account permanently because my little brother vandalized the Gumball wiki on my behalf.
-I've gotten a few warnings on Roblox for swearing (telling somebody not to say a certain word, but using that word) and spam. (post this on 6 games, log out and back in, check robux)

I also think I'm about to be banned from TvTropes for 'bad edits'. (I hate that website anyways.)

Also, we have a few website bans in our house preventing us from using certain media, but we're not actually blocked from these websites:
-Staring from age 7 all the way to age 9 I was banned from Roblox because of cyberbullies
-After the Toontown fanon meltdown in our house, we were banned from Wikia. Of coruse, my brother vandalized on Wikia anyways.
-When I was 9 we were banned from GoAnimate because my mom didn't like grounded videos
-I've been banned from Reddit since age 11
-We're also banned from watching YouTube videos from LeafyIsHere.
-I banned myself from TvTropes because if you thought Roblox had cyberbullies you should see TvTropes.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

MontyAA2003

07 Jun 2016, 4:48 pm

TudorGothicSerpent wrote:
On a more serious note, I was at one point banned from TV Tropes. In around 2010, I had a really bad spike of anxiety. Not understanding where it came from or what to do about it at the time, I gave in and edited some of my previous submissions repeatedly in a way that looked like vandalism. Explained the situation and asked for a temporary ban until I could get things sorted out, and now I'm back editing during my downtime at work :P

sighs, pukes in mouth a little Freakin TvTropes. If you've gone back recently their users are toxic and the mods will go full capslock on you if you make a simple formatting mistake.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

The Powerpuff Girls

25 Feb 2017, 5:27 pm

I was on a forum about 5 years ago for Autism, a smaller one than this one. I was trying to get a Zelda forum up and running and posted it on the Autism forums. The owner banned me because she thought that I was advertising a competitor forum. She must've thought it was a forum for Autism but had the name 'Zelda', I guess.

Someone got banned from a fitness page because they have Autism. I tried to talk to the owner, and she banned me too, despite I didn't say anything unkind or hurtful despite feeling angered.

I got banned from a few Facebook groups, and I have no idea why. I never broken the rules or posted anything that challenged them.

I signed up for a forum years ago, and was banned before I was approved, have no idea why. I contacted the forum owner asking why and they said for me to 'stop', or they would report me to my ISP or something. I was like 'stop what?' I think I did ask but they never replied.

DinoMongoosePenguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Feb 2017, 6:41 pm

Gang of Five:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffiv ... hp?act=idx -

Bans:

Temp ban
Perman ban
Perma ban 2 (Banned 2nd account and imposed IP ban)
IP ban (though technically that ban no longer exists so I got a new router/modem)
3rd account ban(Ban again after sneaking past IP ban with Tor browser)

javaprogrammingforums

Bans:
Temp ban

Perma Ban (because the mods misunderstood a figure of speech and thought it was a death threat)
Perman Ban 2: (After they found my 2nd account, which didn't hide itself well, but argued with the mods again.)
Account 3: (Still not found, and that was up for years. Think the site is now gone though.)

Jedi Council Forums:

Bans:

Lots of temp bans

Patriot Journalist Network:

Bans:

Banned my Twitter account from commenting
IP Ban (though, technically, that no longer exists as I got a new IP when we had to get a new router)

Publius Huldah Facebook page:

Banned: for telling exposing her lies where she was making up stuff about the Article V state convention process of the Constitution

Facebook:

Bans:

Disabled an account due to me changing the name to something other than my name

Real Life Vilains Wiki on Wikia:

Bans:

1 day ban (because I added an entry on Barack Obama. I thought it was only fair as they had some on Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, and others.)

Huffington Post:

Bans:

A temp ban (that lasted a little bit)

A perma ban (They were doing so much censorship that I actually snarkily told them finally that I'd be honored if they banned me, and they obliged.) (Makes little difference now, as they just have Facebook comments.)

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 10:17 pm

banned from thequestionclub from livejournal.

banned from cafe leila, nordstrom, performance bikes. they told me not to come back. they did not take ID, or anything like that.

kicked out food maxx, tuesday morning and walmart.

nobody issued a Trespass Warrant.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2017, 11:45 am

quora. The management says that I am not nice. I consider that a complement.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2017, 9:56 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
banned from thequestionclub from livejournal.

banned from cafe leila, nordstrom, performance bikes. they told me not to come back. they did not take ID, or anything like that.

kicked out food maxx, tuesday morning and walmart.

nobody issued a Trespass Warrant.

I think that this thread is supposed to be about virtual (web) sites that have banned you.

Not about physical places like brick-and-morter stores that have banned you. :lol:

But its nice to see that there are still some old fashioned trouble makers around. Not everyone does all of there both good, and bad, behavior only online. Some still have an offline life in real life. :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2017, 12:18 am

The Powerpuff Girls wrote:
I signed up for a forum years ago, and was banned before I was approved, have no idea why. I contacted the forum owner asking why and they said for me to 'stop', or they would report me to my ISP or something. I was like 'stop what?' I think I did ask but they never replied.

might have been that your IP was a match to that of a user who had been already (justly) banned from that site, and gave the mods/staff a hell of a time. such things happen, especially when using proxies i think.

they may have suspected you were him. such things have happened here too.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

RayCarlsen
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2017, 2:59 pm

- An old involuntary celibacy forum for excessive debating. (Beating dead horse gender issues.)
- /r/mgtow for being too sympathetic to women, I guess.
- /r/haskell for being critical of using the language in production.
- #foreveralone IRC for a while, probably for having a bad day and being a dick.

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

27 Mar 2017, 10:26 pm

I had one of my comments deleted on a nutso christian lobby fb page for calling them out on a video they posted up which did not contain one single evidence of fact.

tensordyne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Apr 2017, 11:58 pm

In answer to the subject: there probably is a place in the past that I can not remember being banned from.

I have just recently, and painfully, banned myself from a website. It is a social adult fetish site. Overshare and Aspie speak, plus my own perfectly legal, if deviant as hell, adult sexual desires, did not go over well. I had to agree in the end that I should go. Honesty is not always rewarded with understanding or copliance.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 12:48 am

^^ that is true. :|

did you ask a mod/admin to ban you?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 10:16 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cberg wrote:
I'm too 1337. I don't recall any permabans.

"Too 1337"???????????????

"Hey, d00ds, I iz 31337! Send me wArez."

Please, I've seen enough leet-speak in the late 1980's to last me several lifetimes!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2017, 11:24 am

Meistersinger wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cberg wrote:
I'm too 1337. I don't recall any permabans.

"Too 1337"???????????????

"Hey, d00ds, I iz 31337! Send me wArez."

Please, I've seen enough leet-speak in the late 1980's to last me several lifetimes!

Yeah. I can imagine that that sorta thing would get old pretty fast! :lol:

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2017, 2:27 am

The only place I have been banned from is here. An administrator got ban-happy a few years ago and changed my password so I couldn't get in. Spongy fixed it up though, and I'm happy to post here once again.