Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

25 Oct 2015, 6:45 pm

I know I've had my ups and downs during my life, but I am grateful for many things, when you boil it down. What are they? Let's take a look.....
----
- I have a place to live. I know, my relationship with my parents is rather bipolar, but I do have a place to live in, and I'm happy about that.

- I'm NOT married to a Kardashian. What those ladies have done to their husbands is just....... wow. It makes me grateful that I am not part of them. I am neither Justin Bieber, Charlie Sheen, Casey Anthony, et al.

- I may be single (and almost 30), but I am at peace with all that now. I may have a slight jealous streak, but all I have to do is stop and look at where I am, and realize, maybe this is where I should be. When the time comes, I know I will be ready. :D

- Great friends out on this site. Since I joined three years ago, I'm happy you can call me your friend. Sure, I've lost a few friendships over the years, but it's their loss, really, for being narrow-minded like that towards me.

- Just my general personality. We live in a rather cynical world, but I am the kind of person who's genuinely upbeat, and that much will never change.

I, E2LA, will always endure no matter what crap gets thrown my way, is what I am saying here. :)

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

25 Oct 2015, 11:36 pm

^^^ Excellent! Thanks for sharing your positive attitude and sentiments with us.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Oct 2015, 8:53 pm

^ Thank you. I know the world can be cynical, but I want to be an oasis from all that.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."