Page 1 of 13 [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Derolis
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Oct 2015, 4:47 pm

My music tastes change according to my mood, right now I'm enjoying high energy music. Happy, crazy, goofy. As long as it's got a fun beat, I'm usually enjoying it right now. Not sure how long I bounced around in-game to the music in this stage before moving on. My childhood menace, the boss battle in the original Sonic 3 with this music was tough. You say Kirby is sweet and adorable, I say play this game and get to the final boss, then tell me that again. 8O

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2015, 6:12 pm

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Derolis

28 Oct 2015, 6:23 pm

Eyes On Me was a good one, I also really liked Melodies of Life at the end of FFIX, to the point it was my favorite song for a while as a kid.

Derolis

28 Oct 2015, 6:39 pm

And since you reminded me of Pokemon, Iris's theme from Black and White 2 was surprisingly catchy, and suited her adorable, upbeat nature. She had some tough Dragon Pokemon though. 8O

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2015, 6:42 pm

Just listening to this one makes me cry.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Derolis

28 Oct 2015, 6:52 pm

Oh my, I forgot how creepy Ultimecia's themes were... that Pokemon one is lovely though, I have not heard it before, I need to play more of that game. This one's an old one, keep in mind the genesis had some fairly primitive sound, but it holds a special place in my heart.

Also, Melodies of Life still makes me shed a few tears, just reminds me of finishing one of my favorite games.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

Derolis

28 Oct 2015, 7:56 pm

I always liked the Zanarkand theme, and the FFVII Bombing Mission gave me goosebumps, remembering when I first got my Playstation. This next one might be a bit obscure, but it's from my #1 favorite game, the fan translated sequel to Earthbound, "Mother 3".
It's the only GBA game that has made me cry, and boy did I ever cry... Man I love that game! :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2015, 8:01 pm

Games make me cry a lot.

Derolis

28 Oct 2015, 8:26 pm

I need to get myself a 3DS, so many great games I'm missing out on. I don't cry all that much, mostly just really sad stuff or great nostalgic memories. Movies and shows make me cry much more often than games. Ever watch "Inside Out" :|

Here's an even more obscure one.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2015, 8:59 pm

Cradgerpus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Oct 2015, 9:26 pm

I'm normally not especially into electronic music, but this is a notable exception. Also, I've learned that the composer- Toby Fox- originally made it for an Earthbound hack that was slightly different. This is what it originally sounded like:

There was another version he made, too, but it technically wasn't for a video game, so I don't think I should post it here.

Derolis

28 Oct 2015, 9:35 pm

I was thinking of grabbing Undertale, you just instantly convinced me. :)

Also, who can deny the DuckTales Moon Theme? As great as the original NES version was, this is a pretty awesome remaster.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 6:50 am

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 7:02 am

So many good ones

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2015, 8:41 am

Oh, blimey, this page has so much good stuff! :heart: