Women are more likely to be in relationships then men are.

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 1:59 pm

Women on average tend to lose their virginity younger, have their first kiss, and first boyfriend at younger ages. There are also a higher percentage of men in their 20s who have never reached any of these milestones compared to women.

Why is this the case you may ask? Simple because younger women have it easier in dating. Now before you call me a sexist pig and stop reading, hear me out.

Women have it easier finding men and impressing men by a long shot! Lets just say you're a young pretty girl in her early to mid 20s. You literally have every single god damn f*****g man trying to impress you. Now of course you have to deal with creepos but this is not the topic we are talking about. I made a Tinder account of a hot girl and literally had 75% of the young horny college males on Tinder try to talk to me. If women acted the way men acted, there would be 14 billion f*****g people in the world today!

Women tend to be more picky then men. It is said that a man considers 50-75% of women he sees thats within his dating age to be dateable/f***able. That's a lot of women. Females on the other hand, they only consider around 10-20% of men within their desired age to be dateable/f***able. That's a huge difference! So what happens if you're not in the top 15% of men? You'll have it hard. Don't even bother trying if you're in the bottom 10% of men either as women won't even come close to you! Why the hell are women more picky? Some say it's in their biological nature because they're the ones with more to lose if the relationship is s**t, others say it's because they're used to creepos hitting on them, and a good portion say it's just because they're women and women are f*****g weird.

However...

Yes there is a however...

Once a woman starts to get old and lose her beauty, the gap between men and women begins to shorten and eventually, men have it easier. However this isn't the case until the 50s are reached. The reason is because everybody knows men put more of an emphasis on looks and men like younger women. And 50 year old single men with s**t load of moneys arne't going to settle with old grey women.

So for all of you early 20 year old males who say god damnit dating is hard, that's because it is if you're that age. When you're a 20 year old male, you're literally competing with 27 year olds so you can date a woman who's 19, 20, or 21. And why would she choose a scrawny socially awkward male like you when she can have 25 year old Dave who's 6 ft 0 with a college degree and a monster size cock? This is why you need to be focusing your time on getting money so by the time you're in your mid 20s, your value to women will go up.

As for women, they peak value wise younger meaning that most women in their early to mid 20s probably have absolutely no problem at all impressing the boys. Meanwhile 50% of guys are sitting in their beds jacking off because they're either too shy or they know they're not going to be impressing any girls. Being a 20 year old male is the worst age in the f*****g word. Being young and horny and not getting any would make any human go insane. Thank Zeus there's the internet to fufill all of your crazy kinky desires :wink:

And who the flying f**k made prostitution illegal? Nick Fury was right when he said that's a stupid ass decision! There's 30 year old virgin males who need the love of a woman. What about their needs?

You also want to know how to pickup girls, don't be an as*hole like me. You see, the reason i'm undateable is because i'm unrelatable. You never see me trying to talk or connect with women. You know why? Because I suck at talking and I have no interest in forming connections. I just wanna f**k. Don't be like me. If you want a girlfriend, be a nice genuine guy who takes the time to talk to women and EVENTUALLY you will find a girl. I GUARANTEE YOU. If all you do is want to get inside a girls pants (like me) it's not going to workout.

Don't be like me. Be the nice genuine guy.

I'm probably gonna regret writing this a day from now. This is what sucks monkey nuts about Wrong Planet. You can't erase embarrassing posts after 30 minutes. Screw that stupid ass rule!

My final word is, if you give 0 f***s, then 0 f***s you will get.

Phantom out.

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Oct 2015, 2:38 pm

Ah, the joys of being 20 and thinking the pinnacle of life is spending your life in the playboy mansion.

We all desire to be something fierce at that age but life isn't a music video. If you view women as sexual objects or a means to an end, how do you expect them to develop feelings for you? seems somewhat one dimensional, you might as well build a robot.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 3:04 pm

No women don't like me.

They've never liked me!

You know why?

Because i'm a loser that's why.

A short socially awkward male ain't ever going to get pretty girls interested in him.

You see, some men have to be sapped of their natural desires because they were born different.

Because their whole life, they have been isolated from the thing they crave the most.

They never got to experience the love of a woman

No woman cares for me! And that's what hurts the most.

Neotenous Nordic
Toucan
Toucan

31 Oct 2015, 3:19 pm

Nocturnus wrote:
Ah, the joys of being 20 and thinking the pinnacle of life is spending your life in the playboy mansion.

We all desire to be something fierce at that age but life isn't a music video. If you view women as sexual objects or a means to an end, how do you expect them to develop feelings for you? seems somewhat one dimensional, you might as well build a robot.

Good point.

I thought like that too, until I lost my virginity and found out sex had been subject to false advertisement, its value artificially inflated as getting laid has been advertised as the solution to all your potential problems.

A lot of the angry guys on this forum have underlying issues that they think will automatically be solved once they get laid or get in a relationship.
Fact is most relationships are rather short lived today, and you're much better of if you've become a happy person before entering a relationship. Not only will you be more attractive, but when the relationship ends, you won't self-destruct because your one reason to be happy was taken away from you.

Once you become that person who is happy with yourself, you might even find out, as I have, that you don't even want a relationship because you've fixed the problem that you thought a relationship would solve. Hence, the incetive to seek one out is no longer there. Then, if you do happen to enter one, it becomes icing on the cake and not what defines your life.

But a lot of guys are mentally killing themselves over wondering what sex feels like.
We had another prostitution thread derailed by hostility, once again. These threads usually exist because it is a viable option for males to let the genie out of the bottle, or to discover that the emperor has no clothes, by "getting it over with" so to speak, seeking out a prostitute and find out for themselves that sex is overrated.

For an autistic male, he has to go through the trial of fire to become attractive, fighting against autistic traits because they are inherently repellant to women, then he has to impress the woman and woo her into sex just because it's killing him not knowing how it feels to have sex.

When instead he could just pay a prostitute upfront and get it over with. He'd find out, pretty quickly, that the value of sexual intercourse has been subject to inflation.

But that thread was raided by angry women, and then people wonder why we have threads like these, with angry frustrated men.

I'm not even advocating prostitution, I'm just explaining why it might seem like a desirable option to some men. I would never pay for sex, because I'm not a virgin, so I know what sex feels like. But if I was a virgin who just could not get laid by now, I would pay for sex, no question about it, if it was legal in my area.

Of course, the prostitution thread derailers fail to take into account what it's like for those men, because they have either lost their virginity, or are women.

What I would say to the frustrated young men is to stop basing your worth around an ability to attract a mate, because standards of attractiveness are based around a criteria that very few people meet. It doesn't really mean anything. Find true value to life instead. Learn a craft, become good at something. Develop something over time and watch it take shape and grow.

Most relationships are not like that. The majority start out good and then just get worse and worse until they die out and you usually leave them with less than you entered them with. Not so if you develop a skill, a craft or an art and spend time with that.
Then a woman can tag along if she wants, but your life is centered around your passions. Women will probably appreciate that more also, than a man whose happiness depends on her, where her approval or disapproval can make or break him.

MissBearpolar
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2015, 5:02 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Women on average tend to lose their virginity younger, have their first kiss, and first boyfriend at younger ages. There are also a higher percentage of men in their 20s who have never reached any of these milestones compared to women.

Why is this the case you may ask? Simple because younger women have it easier in dating. Now before you call me a sexist pig and stop reading, hear me out.

Women have it easier finding men and impressing men by a long shot! Lets just say you're a young pretty girl in her early to mid 20s. You literally have every single god damn f*****g man trying to impress you. Now of course you have to deal with creepos but this is not the topic we are talking about. I made a Tinder account of a hot girl and literally had 75% of the young horny college males on Tinder try to talk to me. If women acted the way men acted, there would be 14 billion f*****g people in the world today!

Women tend to be more picky then men. It is said that a man considers 50-75% of women he sees thats within his dating age to be dateable/f***able. That's a lot of women. Females on the other hand, they only consider around 10-20% of men within their desired age to be dateable/f***able. That's a huge difference! So what happens if you're not in the top 15% of men? You'll have it hard. Don't even bother trying if you're in the bottom 10% of men either as women won't even come close to you! Why the hell are women more picky? Some say it's in their biological nature because they're the ones with more to lose if the relationship is s**t, others say it's because they're used to creepos hitting on them, and a good portion say it's just because they're women and women are f*****g weird.

However...

Yes there is a however...

Once a woman starts to get old and lose her beauty, the gap between men and women begins to shorten and eventually, men have it easier. However this isn't the case until the 50s are reached. The reason is because everybody knows men put more of an emphasis on looks and men like younger women. And 50 year old single men with s**t load of moneys arne't going to settle with old grey women.

So for all of you early 20 year old males who say god damnit dating is hard, that's because it is if you're that age. When you're a 20 year old male, you're literally competing with 27 year olds so you can date a woman who's 19, 20, or 21. And why would she choose a scrawny socially awkward male like you when she can have 25 year old Dave who's 6 ft 0 with a college degree and a monster size cock? This is why you need to be focusing your time on getting money so by the time you're in your mid 20s, your value to women will go up.

As for women, they peak value wise younger meaning that most women in their early to mid 20s probably have absolutely no problem at all impressing the boys. Meanwhile 50% of guys are sitting in their beds jacking off because they're either too shy or they know they're not going to be impressing any girls. Being a 20 year old male is the worst age in the f*****g word. Being young and horny and not getting any would make any human go insane. Thank Zeus there's the internet to fufill all of your crazy kinky desires :wink:

And who the flying f**k made prostitution illegal? Nick Fury was right when he said that's a stupid ass decision! There's 30 year old virgin males who need the love of a woman. What about their needs?

You also want to know how to pickup girls, don't be an as*hole like me. You see, the reason i'm undateable is because i'm unrelatable. You never see me trying to talk or connect with women. You know why? Because I suck at talking and I have no interest in forming connections. I just wanna f**k. Don't be like me. If you want a girlfriend, be a nice genuine guy who takes the time to talk to women and EVENTUALLY you will find a girl. I GUARANTEE YOU. If all you do is want to get inside a girls pants (like me) it's not going to workout.

I'm probably gonna regret writing this a day from now. This is what sucks monkey nuts about Wrong Planet. You can't erase embarrassing posts after 30 minutes. Screw that stupid ass rule!

My final word is, if you give 0 f***s, then 0 f***s you will get.

Phantom out.

Why, yes, rage, resentment, grandiosity, a sexist attitude and a giant chip on your shoulder tends to result in nobody wanting much to do with you.

Given that there are a roughly equal number of males and females in this country and that roughly 10% of both sexes (in equal numbers) are gay, it's statistically impossible for more of the 90% of straight females to be in a relationship than the straight men. According to the US census, both guys and girls on average lose their virginity around 16/17.

If you'd consider losing the sexist resentment, your odds of being not miserable and alone for the rest of your life might just increase.

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Oct 2015, 5:06 pm

If you want to have what you want, you have to go after it. It isn't going to fall in your lap and resentment isn't going to help.

You are better than you think you are.

Eloquaint
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Oct 2015, 5:25 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
don't be an as*hole like me.

I'm glad to see that you're at least clear on what the problem is. The rest of your idiocy is not even worth comment, especially since MissBearpolar did such a lovely job.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 5:34 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:

Out of all the garbage you just spewed, this is the only kernel of truth. If you have no interest in knowing women and enjoying their company as well having sex with them, most women are going to pick up on that when they interact with you for any significant amount of time and it's going to make them uncomfortable and you undesirable--unless they are extremely insecure and used to being used for sex, and you don't want to contribute to that. If you don't actually care about knowing women at all then yes I would suggest a sex worker rather than looking for a relationship or a hook-up, because they are specifically there to take money for sex with no connection. Other women who aren't sex workers are going to be looking for more than that--at the very least some kind of connection on a human level and a basic amount of respect, even women who aren't sex workers but are looking for casual sex usually want those things if nothing else.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 5:52 pm

darkphantomx1 wrote:
Why is this the case you may ask?

Simple - There are more men wanting to jump in the hay with women than there are women who want to jump in the hay with men.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 5:53 pm

Let me tell you a little story about myself going through same situation.

I have been spending so much energy on finding girlfriends and sex for past 5 years. Now I am 24 and half, still dateless and a virgin. Over these years, my desperation has not made anything to happen. The desperation, just like your actions is quite deflecting women. They think it 'just' for sex, which make them see me unattractive for it. Not many women go for guys just for sex these days. Mostly you find them in bars, drinking and at college. You cannot pick up women from social groups you are involved.

I have a lot of female friends, more than males. Its because that my attitudes is socially mature and I have desire to understand the gender diversity. I talk about what guys are like for them, and in return they tell me what women are like for guys. My circle of friends are mostly academic and like minded people, who have commitments in their lives such as career, family progressions and life experiences (travels etc). In this case, the demographics I realised that is dependent. If you have a circle of friends who doesn't have academic background nor have life goals. You will mostly find single mothers, party goers and that.

I attract to people who have commitments because it what life should be. Be happy, be responsible and be assertive. I find that myself wasting too much time on myself complaining that I couldn't get a date nor sex, in return I get the sayings about sex workers and go on Tinder. I find this even more challenging. This makes me to realise that I have to respect myself. Being desperate isn't healthy, nor respecting yourself.

I totally understand there quite few people done sex and that in earlier life, like late teens and early 20's. Most of my friends told me they have been through this, and they totally regret it. They learned through the time that why they were getting hurt. Now they are mostly single, and doesn't have sex for long time because it not high on their agendas. Other factor plays here is the anxiety and depression. It is prevalent in Gen-Y these days. Their anxiety and depression takes the toll on their studies and work performances. Thus why they want to stay single and sex free because the emotions would worsen the moods.

As I am hitting mid 20's, by learning to listen my family and friends' advice and suggestions now I am confident. Being patient is best strategy to improve on yourself. If you want a committed, beautiful and loving girlfriend/wife. You have to wait. Unfortunately, this is the only way it is. What I am now is enjoying being single and freedom. This helps myself to learn more about me and work on the coping strategies.

So, for the OP. You need to think about yourself before worrying about women. You have to work on things about yourself. Its very attractive for a guy who is emotionally mature, stable financial contributions, a career and adequate life experiences. Women loves guys who loves themselves. Its impresses them. Then at the end, sex will be awesome concluding that she will be the right person.

PS/FYI: Having sex with multiple partners may not likely to make you happy. Unfortunately, this is psychological perspective.

MissBearpolar
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2015, 6:13 pm

Ecomatt91 wrote:
Let me tell you a little story about myself going through same situation.

I have been spending so much energy on finding girlfriends and sex for past 5 years. Now I am 24 and half, still dateless and a virgin. Over these years, my desperation has not made anything to happen. The desperation, just like your actions is quite deflecting women. They think it 'just' for sex, which make them see me unattractive for it. Not many women go for guys just for sex these days. Mostly you find them in bars, drinking and at college. You cannot pick up women from social groups you are involved.

I have a lot of female friends, more than males. Its because that my attitudes is socially mature and I have desire to understand the gender diversity. I talk about what guys are like for them, and in return they tell me what women are like for guys. My circle of friends are mostly academic and like minded people, who have commitments in their lives such as career, family progressions and life experiences (travels etc). In this case, the demographics I realised that is dependent. If you have a circle of friends who doesn't have academic background nor have life goals. You will mostly find single mothers, party goers and that.

I attract to people who have commitments because it what life should be. Be happy, be responsible and be assertive. I find that myself wasting too much time on myself complaining that I couldn't get a date nor sex, in return I get the sayings about sex workers and go on Tinder. I find this even more challenging. This makes me to realise that I have to respect myself. Being desperate isn't healthy, nor respecting yourself.

I totally understand there quite few people done sex and that in earlier life, like late teens and early 20's. Most of my friends told me they have been through this, and they totally regret it. They learned through the time that why they were getting hurt. Now they are mostly single, and doesn't have sex for long time because it not high on their agendas. Other factor plays here is the anxiety and depression. It is prevalent in Gen-Y these days. Their anxiety and depression takes the toll on their studies and work performances. Thus why they want to stay single and sex free because the emotions would worsen the moods.

As I am hitting mid 20's, by learning to listen my family and friends' advice and suggestions now I am confident. Being patient is best strategy to improve on yourself. If you want a committed, beautiful and loving girlfriend/wife. You have to wait. Unfortunately, this is the only way it is. What I am now is enjoying being single and freedom. This helps myself to learn more about me and work on the coping strategies.

So, for the OP. You need to think about yourself before worrying about women. You have to work on things about yourself. Its very attractive for a guy who is emotionally mature, stable financial contributions, a career and adequate life experiences. Women loves guys who loves themselves. Its impresses them. Then at the end, sex will be awesome concluding that she will be the right person.

PS/FYI: Having sex with multiple partners may not likely to make you happy. Unfortunately, this is psychological perspective.

Interesting. You're all about waiting for the right girl, maturity and against casual sex... except when you're moaning how unfair it is that you're a 24-25 yo virgin and no girls will have sex with you.

If you want to wait, that's cool. If you're into casual sex, that's also cool. What's really NOT cool is lecturing people on the downsides of casual sex you'd 100% be having the second a cute girl agreed to have sex w/you. Hypocritical much?

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having consensual sex in high school or college. It can be fun. There's nothing wrong with consensual, safe, casual sex either. Plenty of people (myself included) have enjoyed safe, consensual, pleasurable sex since their mid-teens with no regrets whatsoever.

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 7:26 pm

Quote:
Interesting. You're all about waiting for the right girl, maturity and against casual sex... except when you're moaning how unfair it is that you're a 24-25 yo virgin and no girls will have sex with you.

If you want to wait, that's cool. If you're into casual sex, that's also cool. What's really NOT cool is lecturing people on the downsides of casual sex you'd 100% be having the second a cute girl agreed to have sex w/you. Hypocritical much?

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having consensual sex in high school or college. It can be fun. There's nothing wrong with consensual, safe, casual sex either. Plenty of people (myself included) have enjoyed safe, consensual, pleasurable sex since their mid-teens with no regrets whatsoever.

To be clear about myself. I can wait for either ways. Being desperate for casual sex is pretty much resultant to being desperate for a relationship.

I may seemed to be hypocritical about this, but unfortunately what people with AS does not like being 'lectured'. It comes down to negativity. This what I have learned so much recently. My NT friends helped me a lot to understand the aspects of life with dating, sex and relationships. With the attitudes like this, which is prevalent in many aspies is actually pushing people away because primarily NTs see us being negative. I learned about this. Trust me, it happens.

I totally understand that us aspies have challenges in communication and stuff. Though I found a best way to learn the communication effectively by: seeing the psychologist and learn about the communication spectrum; tell your NT friends that you are struggling in communication and anxiety, they will teach you in reality (which is better than seeing the psychologist since that they aren't being there at the situation.

If not being assertive about people through listening, it won't get you anywhere.

I am totally fine with waiting for either a relationship and/or casual sex. BUT you have to be patient about it. Yes, like you said about me moaning about it. That isn't an aspie thing. Lot of NT people also moans about it too. I have lots of female NT friends moans like "I want a boyfriend". Though they do not moan like aspies do 24/7. There other things to do in life as well.

Its totally natural to feel jealous and that about not having romance and sex. It not a stereotypical thing of being an aspie with a problem like this. Its all the negative attitudes is pushing things away. I been there, long enough than rest of you on here.

If you don't want to listen to my advices, where I have been through. It won't get you anywhere. Negative people don't attract. I am sorry to say this, but it is true.

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 7:57 pm

Neotenous Nordic wrote:
Nocturnus wrote:

Good point.

I thought like that too, until I lost my virginity and found out sex had been subject to false advertisement, its value artificially inflated as getting laid has been advertised as the solution to all your potential problems.

A lot of the angry guys on this forum have underlying issues that they think will automatically be solved once they get laid or get in a relationship.
Fact is most relationships are rather short lived today, and you're much better of if you've become a happy person before entering a relationship. Not only will you be more attractive, but when the relationship ends, you won't self-destruct because your one reason to be happy was taken away from you.

Once you become that person who is happy with yourself, you might even find out, as I have, that you don't even want a relationship because you've fixed the problem that you thought a relationship would solve. Hence, the incetive to seek one out is no longer there. Then, if you do happen to enter one, it becomes icing on the cake and not what defines your life.

But a lot of guys are mentally killing themselves over wondering what sex feels like.
We had another prostitution thread derailed by hostility, once again. These threads usually exist because it is a viable option for males to let the genie out of the bottle, or to discover that the emperor has no clothes, by "getting it over with" so to speak, seeking out a prostitute and find out for themselves that sex is overrated.

For an autistic male, he has to go through the trial of fire to become attractive, fighting against autistic traits because they are inherently repellant to women, then he has to impress the woman and woo her into sex just because it's killing him not knowing how it feels to have sex.

When instead he could just pay a prostitute upfront and get it over with. He'd find out, pretty quickly, that the value of sexual intercourse has been subject to inflation.

But that thread was raided by angry women, and then people wonder why we have threads like these, with angry frustrated men.

I'm not even advocating prostitution, I'm just explaining why it might seem like a desirable option to some men. I would never pay for sex, because I'm not a virgin, so I know what sex feels like. But if I was a virgin who just could not get laid by now, I would pay for sex, no question about it, if it was legal in my area.

Of course, the prostitution thread derailers fail to take into account what it's like for those men, because they have either lost their virginity, or are women.

What I would say to the frustrated young men is to stop basing your worth around an ability to attract a mate, because standards of attractiveness are based around a criteria that very few people meet. It doesn't really mean anything. Find true value to life instead. Learn a craft, become good at something. Develop something over time and watch it take shape and grow.

Most relationships are not like that. The majority start out good and then just get worse and worse until they die out and you usually leave them with less than you entered them with. Not so if you develop a skill, a craft or an art and spend time with that.
Then a woman can tag along if she wants, but your life is centered around your passions. Women will probably appreciate that more also, than a man whose happiness depends on her, where her approval or disapproval can make or break him.

I agree with literally EVERYTHING you say, because you definitely highlighted some interesting points about my life.

#1. Sex and a relationship will not cure your problems. I know this, because I was a virgin, and I'd never been in a relationship. It did not cure my anger, or my emotional damage, like I thought it would.

#2. When I ended up in mental health facility, I entered a relationship, with another person who needed a relationship to fill the void in her life. It worked for a while, when we were in treatment together, because there were no responsibilities or harsh pressures of life.

#3. The relationship began to fall apart because we were both severely mentally ill and did not have the opportunity to work on our issues, before meeting each other. The place we met at was a huge scam, like many mental health facilities, and they didn't teach us about the real world, or how to deal with anything. But that's another story for another day.

#4. The relationship was a struggle, and it's now over.

Here is the problem:

It's not the lack of sex or female attention that's the problem, or the main problem. The main problem is the stigma against being a male virgin. In fact, a lot of women (not all, but many) will lose respect for a guy if they are a virgin. If a male is a virgin past the age of 20 nowadays, then they're ostracized for it. If not by their peers, or other women, then it's the media BOMBARDING people with the idea that if you don't have sex, then you're a loser.

When you're at work, when you're at school, its all the same everywhere: "I got some p**** this, I got some p**** that!" "Yo bro, I'm gonna get some p**** tonight." They sniff out the virgins with these group stories, and then find out who to ostracize or not invite. Even if they're nice, and they don't care, just hearing this talk makes you feel worthless as a man, because they can get laid and you can't.

It's this whole culture of male virgin shaming we live in.

Before I lost my virginity, I would have gladly gave an eye or an ear for the opportunity. I didn't have the money or the desire to see a prostitute, and I was fortunate enough to lose my virginity at 23 to my first and last girlfriend.

I feel for the OP because I've been there. It's one thing to be deprived of something. It's quite another to thing to be deprived of something, have it flashed in your face, and be told you're a loser for not having it.

I couldn't even watch Two and Half Men, without getting angry, when I was a virgin. Absolutely loved the show, when I lost it, and still do.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 8:32 pm

gfrgfre

ProbablyOverthinkingThisUsername
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2015, 8:40 pm

jkrane wrote:
It's not the lack of sex or female attention that's the problem, or the main problem. The main problem is the stigma against being a male virgin. In fact, a lot of women (not all, but many) will lose respect for a guy if they are a virgin. If a male is a virgin past the age of 20 nowadays, then they're ostracized for it. If not by their peers, or other women, then it's the media BOMBARDING people with the idea that if you don't have sex, then you're a loser.

When you're at work, when you're at school, its all the same everywhere: "I got some p**** this, I got some p**** that!" "Yo bro, I'm gonna get some p**** tonight." They sniff out the virgins with these group stories, and then find out who to ostracize or not invite. Even if they're nice, and they don't care, just hearing this talk makes you feel worthless as a man, because they can get laid and you can't.

It's this whole culture of male virgin shaming we live in.

What immediately came to mind upon reading this was the sheer cognitive dissonance of all this... men are shamed for not being "players" and women are shamed for having casual sex. Perhaps I've reached an odd point in my life, but I just have to laugh at how messed up the way the world has become.

That said, I don't experience a lot of it first hand, outside of the internet. It could be a matter of the people I associate with and my workplace, though.

I will say this: if you can learn to simply not care what other people think of you when it comes to things like this, your life will get a whole lot easier. I mean, let's face it here: we're constitutionally unable to integrate into this part of society. We might, through great effort, be able to fake it for a bit, but do you really want to?

We have the benefit of an outsider's perspective on society at large; if you stop trying to fit in for a moment and really look through the cracks, mainstream society's views on subjects like this are profoundly sick. I've watched as female friends of mine have gone through romantic partners like other people go through tissue paper. Use the guy as an emotional cushion, and once they get bored, the toss him out and grab the next one. On the other hand, I've known a few male friends who have been emotionally dependent on having a girlfriend (as in, she's almost literally his safety blanket), only to fall apart when they end up single for a bit.

If people ostracize you for being the way you are, they are not, and never will be, your friends. Not truly, anyway. And if it's for something this shallow and downright empty, I will tell you point blank that they are lesser beings undeserving of your time.

Also just pointing out, the statement in title is, mathematically speaking, probably not true to a noticeable degree. The sex ratio is roughly 50/50 and straight relationships that do not involve cheating and polygamy (which comprise the vast majority of relationships in most societies I think) involve one man and one woman. Our experiences might be colored in that we struggle in meeting and relating to most people, so we might not meet too many single people of the opposite sex, but surely they must exist.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 8:51 pm

Huh, so many misandrists scums on this thread.