Women are more likely to be in relationships then men are.

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 8:51 pm

Huh, so many misandrists scums on this thread.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 8:56 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:

??? I am confused--can you point out some examples of misandry in this thread?

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 9:01 pm

wilburforce wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Crazy women bashing on men because they can't get what they themselves get without even having to work for. They only have to show their ass and sweet eyes and they get sex. Sure, they can be angry at us for not being able to be chosen by them? I don't get it. They're the ones rejecting us, they shouldn't just be angry at us for something they cause.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 10:20 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Crazy women bashing on men because they can't get what they themselves get without even having to work for. They only have to show their ass and sweet eyes and they get sex. Sure, they can be angry at us for not being able to be chosen by them? I don't get it. They're the ones rejecting us, they shouldn't just be angry at us for something they cause.

Yes, but can you actually point to any examples of that in the comments themselves? I fail to see this misandry you're on about, but stand to be corrected if you could just point out some specific examples.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 10:24 pm

wilburforce wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Yes, but can you actually point to any examples of that in the comments themselves? I fail to see this misandry you're on about, but stand to be corrected if you could just point out some specific examples.
Just take Polarbear as an example.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 11:06 pm

dcj123 wrote:
darkphantomx1 wrote:
Why is this the case you may ask?

Simple - There are more men wanting to jump in the hay with women than there are women who want to jump in the hay with men.

That's a very good way of putting it. I've never wanted to jump in the hay with anyone, so I get to enjoy a life of freedom. Looking like the stocky Kink also helps. :)

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2015, 11:23 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Just take Polarbear as an example.

I fail to find any misandry in MissBearPolar's comment. If this misandry is as blatant as you think, why don't you just report it to the mods? If it's really there surely they will see it when you can point it out in the comment. I personally don't see it.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 1:49 am

misandry is an irrational hatred of men, not a rational hatred of misogyny.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 2:05 am

seaweed wrote:
misandry is an irrational hatred of men, not a rational hatred of misogyny.
We're not misogynists; Just pissed off that females treat us like s**t because we're "not worthy of them".

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 3:46 am

MissBearpolar wrote:

Why, yes, rage, resentment, grandiosity, a sexist attitude and a giant chip on your shoulder tends to result in nobody wanting much to do with you.

Given that there are a roughly equal number of males and females in this country and that roughly 10% of both sexes (in equal numbers) are gay, it's statistically impossible for more of the 90% of straight females to be in a relationship than the straight men. According to the US census, both guys and girls on average lose their virginity around 16/17.

If you'd consider losing the sexist resentment, your odds of being not miserable and alone for the rest of your life might just increase.

It says on your profile, that you're 35. You grew up at a time when women were not infantilized and spoiled en-masse. In your day, women were expected to have character. OP has every right to feel the way he does. Women in the 13-29 age rage are basically children with developed breasts. I s**t you not.

I used to see women as equals. I still do. Just not the ones in my age group. My mother, my aunts, my grandmothers, my great grandmother, and my sister in law (who is about your age), are strong, mature, responsible women, who are happily married, but could easily make it on their own. Those were the women that our fathers and grandfathers courted, and married.

Young women today have less class than a 1920s-era hooker. In fact, young women and hookers can be almost indistinguishable on a downtown street corner late at night. The only difference between the hooker, and the modern westernized NT woman, is the fact that a hooker has responsibilities, street smarts, people skills, and they do their job with no union benefits, no affirmative action for women, and no safety protections.

I'm not misogynistic at all...well...I never used to be. I was taught by strong women to respect women, and treat them as equals. One of my aunts, another strong, successful women, is a feminist writer and university professor, and her version of feminism is the original feminism, which was designed to protect women and children from harm and abuse. I hold those same feminist views she does.

Feminism today is completely distorted from what it once was. Feminism was originally about restoring the family, by protecting women and children from abuse, which was a lot more common back then. Today, feminism is about inflating women's self-esteem and expectations of men and life to unrealistic levels, while simultaneously claiming eternal victimhood, which then absolves women of all responsibilities. Thus, we see the trash we have today in our young women. They're all Princess Miserable!

Young women are poisoned by this. Men and women hate each other, and their views on each other, and on relationships and sex are completely manipulated by the toxic socio-political-economic system we all live in. Women create misogyny, and men create misandry.

Either way, OP is valid in his points and is not misogynistic. His rant is justified. You're 35 and most likely a strong women, so I can understand how this sort of complaining and ranting about women might be odd, off -putting, or downright offensive to you.

When you see posts like this, they're not directed at you, because you don't fit the description of the women he's complaining about.

MissBearpolar
Raven
Raven

01 Nov 2015, 3:58 am

Ecomatt91 wrote:
Quote:
Interesting. You're all about waiting for the right girl, maturity and against casual sex... except when you're moaning how unfair it is that you're a 24-25 yo virgin and no girls will have sex with you.

If you want to wait, that's cool. If you're into casual sex, that's also cool. What's really NOT cool is lecturing people on the downsides of casual sex you'd 100% be having the second a cute girl agreed to have sex w/you. Hypocritical much?

Also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having consensual sex in high school or college. It can be fun. There's nothing wrong with consensual, safe, casual sex either. Plenty of people (myself included) have enjoyed safe, consensual, pleasurable sex since their mid-teens with no regrets whatsoever.

To be clear about myself. I can wait for either ways. Being desperate for casual sex is pretty much resultant to being desperate for a relationship.

I may seemed to be hypocritical about this, but unfortunately what people with AS does not like being 'lectured'. It comes down to negativity. This what I have learned so much recently. My NT friends helped me a lot to understand the aspects of life with dating, sex and relationships. With the attitudes like this, which is prevalent in many aspies is actually pushing people away because primarily NTs see us being negative. I learned about this. Trust me, it happens.

I totally understand that us aspies have challenges in communication and stuff. Though I found a best way to learn the communication effectively by: seeing the psychologist and learn about the communication spectrum; tell your NT friends that you are struggling in communication and anxiety, they will teach you in reality (which is better than seeing the psychologist since that they aren't being there at the situation.

If not being assertive about people through listening, it won't get you anywhere.

I am totally fine with waiting for either a relationship and/or casual sex. BUT you have to be patient about it. Yes, like you said about me moaning about it. That isn't an aspie thing. Lot of NT people also moans about it too. I have lots of female NT friends moans like "I want a boyfriend". Though they do not moan like aspies do 24/7. There other things to do in life as well.

Its totally natural to feel jealous and that about not having romance and sex. It not a stereotypical thing of being an aspie with a problem like this. Its all the negative attitudes is pushing things away. I been there, long enough than rest of you on here.

If you don't want to listen to my advices, where I have been through. It won't get you anywhere. Negative people don't attract. I am sorry to say this, but it is true.

You're doing quite a lot of the lecturing you insist that Aspies such as yourself (and I) absolutely loathe. Offering "advices" (oh, the English as a second language issues... soooo likely making stuff harder for you since your sentences are oddly constructed and make no sense) on how to get a relationship when you've never, ever had one at 25 is definitely, definitely still hypocritical!

Quote:
If not being assertive about people listening, it won't get you anywhere

What does that even mean?!?

I'd also recommend against using your friends (NT or not) as psychologists - it's not their job to minister to your insecurities!

As an aside, I don't hate men and am not a misandrist and really don't get why I'm accused of being either.

MissBearpolar
Raven
Raven

01 Nov 2015, 4:04 am

jkrane wrote:
MissBearpolar wrote:

Why, yes, rage, resentment, grandiosity, a sexist attitude and a giant chip on your shoulder tends to result in nobody wanting much to do with you.

Given that there are a roughly equal number of males and females in this country and that roughly 10% of both sexes (in equal numbers) are gay, it's statistically impossible for more of the 90% of straight females to be in a relationship than the straight men. According to the US census, both guys and girls on average lose their virginity around 16/17.

If you'd consider losing the sexist resentment, your odds of being not miserable and alone for the rest of your life might just increase.

It says on your profile, that you're 35. You grew up at a time when women were not infantilized and spoiled en-masse. In your day, women were expected to have character. OP has every right to feel the way he does. Women in the 13-29 age rage are basically children with developed breasts. I s**t you not.

I used to see women as equals. I still do. Just not the ones in my age group. My mother, my aunts, my grandmothers, my great grandmother, and my sister in law (who is about your age), are strong, mature, responsible women, who are happily married, but could easily make it on their own. Those were the women that our fathers and grandfathers courted, and married.

Young women today have less class than a 1920s-era hooker. In fact, young women and hookers can be almost indistinguishable on a downtown street corner late at night. The only difference between the hooker, and the modern westernized NT woman, is the fact that a hooker has responsibilities, street smarts, people skills, and they do their job with no union benefits, no affirmative action for women, and no safety protections.

I'm not misogynistic at all...well...I never used to be. I was taught by strong women to respect women, and treat them as equals. One of my aunts, another strong, successful women, is a feminist writer and university professor, and her version of feminism is the original feminism, which was designed to protect women and children from harm and abuse. I hold those same feminist views she does.

Feminism today is completely distorted from what it once was. Feminism was originally about restoring the family, by protecting women and children from abuse, which was a lot more common back then. Today, feminism is about inflating women's self-esteem and expectations of men and life to unrealistic levels, while simultaneously claiming eternal victimhood, which then absolves women of all responsibilities. Thus, we see the trash we have today in our young women. They're all Princess Miserable!

Young women are poisoned by this. Men and women hate each other, and their views on each other, and on relationships and sex are completely manipulated by the toxic socio-political-economic system we all live in. Women create misogyny, and men create misandry.

Either way, OP is valid in his points and is not misogynistic. His rant is justified. You're 35 and most likely a strong women, so I can understand how this sort of complaining and ranting about women might be odd, off -putting, or downright offensive to you.

When you see posts like this, they're not directed at you, because you don't fit the description of the women he's complaining about.

I have female friends, colleagues and a baby sister (she's 25) who fall into the dreaded 13-29 age category of which you speak - and they're nothing at all like that.

The complaining about women en masse, generalizing about ALL women (or all women in a particular age group) is what I take issue with. His rant is in no way, shape or form justified.

OP seethes against women, resents women and women, sensibly + symmetrically, want nothing to do with him.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 4:08 am

OP wrote:
Women are more likely to be in relationships then men are.
I believe so.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2015, 9:21 am

This thread is pointless, and has devolved into bickering; therefore, locked.

And, just as a reminder, this is the "Love and Dating Forum," not the, "Bash the Opposite Sex Forum."

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)