I am attracted to girls and guys

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 4:56 pm

@ kraftiekortie and Kura
Thanks for the sweet words.

I'm thinking that my background (born in christian family and raised to believe in what the bible says almost all of my life..I'm agnostic now) might affect my sexuality to some extent.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 5:45 pm

You're welcome! :)
That sounds interesting! Would you care to tell us more [but if you don't want to, that's okay]?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:45 pm

I'd been raised to accept only heterosexuality and I've encountered only heterosexual people IRL so far. If I've lived in different environment, who knows.. I've been never attracted to the same gender. I'm not sure if my overall life background made me this way or not but it's possible that affects me to some extent.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:47 pm

I think you might find my book interesting. Over half of the main cast are lesbian and bi, and every single character is completely asexual because they synchronize energy to have children.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 7:51 pm

I'm a sexual man--but I relate to "only cuddling" very well.

If I happen to fall in love with a woman who is only into "cuddling" and not into sex, I think I would sacrifice the sex. She would to accept that I have sexual needs that would be satisfied through masturbation, and not cheating on her.

If we were the same age, I would gotten along very well with you. Instead, at age 18, I found a girlfriend who was desperate to lose her virginity--it didn't turn out too well.

Maybe I should have stuck with just cuddling when I was in high school.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 8:08 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I think you might find my book interesting. Over half of the main cast are lesbian and bi, and every single character is completely asexual because they synchronize energy to have children.
If I lived in your environment..I might force myself to choose to be a bi..as it sounds cool..heh(I know it's not something we can choose..but I would anyway)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

Seriously......please do not "force yourself" to be anything. If you happen to like girls and guys, and want to kiss girls and guys intimately, then you're bi. If you only like to kiss people of one sex, then you're gay or straight.

You are what you are. As long as you don't harm anybody in the process.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 9:48 am

8O What Kraftie said! Don't force yourself to be something that you aren't. Trust me, it never works. My mum once suggested that I could pretend to be normal at school, but then eventually I just said 'no way' and started being me again, and I've never looked back.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Nov 2015, 12:36 pm

^^ So true. Living a lie doesn't work.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 12:42 pm

I value the philosophy of not just being yourself, but being a good person who also happens to be you. :)

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 3:57 pm

I've been attracted males and females. Most of the time it is females that I'm attracted to.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 8:22 pm

No worries..No worries...I won't force myself to be anyone other than myself..It was only my imagination guys...I just liked the idea of "neutrality". But I know I'm not..Thanks for your concern guys..Love you all! :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 8:26 pm

You're welcome! :heart:
I think I'm going to have tea in a couple minutes. Yay!

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 10:00 pm

I just read your recent post in LGBT saying,"I've been attracted to girls for a long time, but never really thought of myself as lesbian [possibly because I am also interested in guys]."

(Only if you don't mind you can give a comment.)
Is there any difference between "having been attracted to" and "having been interested in" ? I've been interested in an actress "Kristen stewart" a lot. She's been my favorite female actress. I thought that she and I could be good friends with each other..and that's all. How about you?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 9:07 am

I don't think there's much of a difference to me, since all of the girls and guys I've been attracted to/interested in are video game and manga characters. :oops: