How do I go back to my old school?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MonsterCrack
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 10:01 pm

I'm 16, and in the 11th grade, and I've been in alternative school since last school year.... I'm sick of it... i only have 3 classmates, all of whom are boys, the classmates i have are all messed up in the head, jerks, have a lot of issues, immature, etc. I just wanna go back to my old school, but I can't wait any longer..... but i have to wait until next semester to go back... what should I do?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2015, 10:06 pm

Wait until next semester to go back.

That's all you can do, unless there is an appeals process. If that's the case, then you'll need to take it up with a school counselor or other administrator.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2015, 10:41 am

Learn from your mistakes and do as Fnord said,

What happened to get you in this situation if you don't mind me asking? If you were expelled from your other school, was your diagnosis of Autism to blame? You might be able to go after the school legally if it was some arguable form of discrimination.

If you in fact did something wrong or stupid that was in no way connected to your diagnosis and got expelled or suspended than consider this a good life lesson. As an adult when you make mistakes you deal with very real adult consequences that we might not like. I wouldn't bother with appeals process unless the above is true, unless its a cause of discrimination or misjudgement on the schools end, they won't care.