Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

joshskuxx
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Nov 2015, 8:28 am

I have severe anxiety and Im constantly paranoid at school because it feels like people are watching me and talking about me behind my back. I also feel like i cant talk to anyone because i just feel like everyone hates me/is scared of me. i have to do certain things/ see certain people to stop bad things from happening. Im usually angry and but i can go from feeling depressed/suicidal? to feeling superior to other people and being very energetic/motivated within a day (I still feel angry and anxious when im like this though, its hard to explain). sometimes I feel like badly hurting people because im so angry. occasionally when im very angry/upset I feel like there is something near me (hard to explain what).alot of the time i feel like i have to hurt myself for people to care about me/give me attention/want to talk to me ( I self harm). I just want people to care about me and I want to feel normal. Ive started taking prozac and its reduced my nervousness and depression abit (not fully), but I still feel angry,still find it hard to talk to people because of paranoia and i start feeling suicidal and self harming for no reason. I know that this is a confusing post, but what,s wrong with me and what other medication/s should i take to reduce my anger and reduce my anxiety/paranoia even more?

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2015, 8:59 am

You should talk to a doctor if you want medication recommendations. If I'm not mistaken, anxiety is treated with behavioural cognitive therapy along with ansiolytic medications.

As for self-harming, you should really stop doing that. I know someone who got a severe infection in a self inflicted wound that almost got really serious. It's really not worth it. Look for other, healthier means of getting attention instead, such as getting good grades in school.

Do you have OCD?

Don't get caught up in anger thought loops, where you allow yourself to stay angry. It takes some self control but try and distract yourself with something else.