Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 20 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 100  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 8:55 am

I love you as you are, my beloved. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 3:40 pm

You are so wonderful... :heart:

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 3:44 pm

You drive me insane. I've moved on, but not really. I'll always care about you. I'm going to walk in the desert to try to find absolution from this burden.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 6:59 pm

I'm going places. Anywhere on earth, just journeying, that's all. Everyone's invited. I'm not one to "get over" myself or others because plainly I'm of more use in my historical capacity, thinking things through & helping friends build. I don't feel like a finite resource; if anyone really wanted me to go away, I'd already have done so.

I should be showing more love so that's my plan. Love's a lot stronger than ignorance.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 9:17 pm

Istumo bi no anata watashi no hikari. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 8:44 pm

I want to feel your warmth on my body. :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 9:07 pm

Aishiteru Itsumo to Eien. :heart: [Me and my terrible Japanese grammar!]

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 9:11 pm

I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms once again soon.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 12:39 am

I miss the person I thought you were, and ruminate on all the wasted years spent believing lies.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 3:22 am

I heretofore motion for immediate & unilateral cessation of hostilities as a pretext for further shenanigans. The best efforts of my loud mouth notwithstanding, we still haven't managed to convoke the full force of American Internet censorship! We know too much, so I'm opting for a truce. At times the Internet can be a direly painful place, I'm planning on building in a lot more color around here.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 11:16 am

We can fly anywhere in the sky together. I will never let you fall, so hold my hand tightly. :heart:

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

Well, I thought this would be just a bit of fun. But I'm not enjoying it. Well I am, but I'm getting anxious. I actually feel guilty that I might be leading you on. I'm kinda hoping you're not too serious, but I might be catching feelings.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 2:02 pm

You make me happy every day. :heart: :sunny: :flower: :cat:

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 2:27 pm

Let me be your wings
Let me be your only love
Let me take you far beyond the stars
Let me be your wings
Let me lift you high above
Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours
Anything that you desire
Anything at all
Everyday I'll take you higher
And I'll never let you fall
Let me be your wings
Leave behind the world you know
For another world of wondrous things
We'll see the universe
And dance on Saturn's rings
Fly with me and I will be your wings

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 5:43 pm

Aishiteru. :heart:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2016, 5:40 am

I can't stop smiling. You're cool, so are we. Life's beautiful & we can go double check, just to be sure things stay that way while we're busy learning to work around all the scenery.