Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 77 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 100  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:08 am

I guess I got something accomplished. :heart:

6AM. Work ethic finally sedated. Thank The Clash for me!

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:16 am

Seriously dude, unless you have something like Logohrrea give the word salads a rest.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 8:11 am

hurtloam wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
It's been years since I had a crush on somebody. This year I met the most amazing woman I've ever known. She's incredibly intelligent, beautiful, kind, actually values me as a person, and yet she's so human, with her own insecurities and flaws. I don't deserve her friendship but she's given me it anyway.

I wish I could be more for her than I am.

Awww. That's a lovely description.

What do you wish you could do?

Cure her depression, make her happy, mean more to her than I do now. What you'd expect from somebody with a crush.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:12 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
It's been years since I had a crush on somebody. This year I met the most amazing woman I've ever known. She's incredibly intelligent, beautiful, kind, actually values me as a person, and yet she's so human, with her own insecurities and flaws. I don't deserve her friendship but she's given me it anyway.

I wish I could be more for her than I am.

Awww. That's a lovely description.

What do you wish you could do?

Cure her depression, make her happy, mean more to her than I do now. What you'd expect from somebody with a crush.

Ah I didn't know what sorts of insecurities you were referring to so didn't want to comment. That's why I asked. As someone who suffers from depression I find this endearing. I feel like the depression is a wall between me and other people and no one can love me through it.

Just be there for her and listen to her. Maybe take her for a walk somewhere outdoors so she can just enjoy the sun on her skin and the sound of the wind in the trees with a friend.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 3:41 pm

Why do you put up with my autistic ass?

I'm working on a theory that suppressing my sensory reactions at work at length engenders a kind of mania in me.
Similar to Subliminal Distraction.

Consequently, I am trying to be present and I've gone a bit wrong.
Please show up at your earliest convenience.
In silence or otherwise you have this insane ability to help me get my bearings again, like a fix'd point or a bright star.

I think I'm asking you to help me so I can help you.
I swear I can.
Though ! I know no logical way.
Gah.
And the spiral continues.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:24 pm

^ Told you. Detangled. Now entangled.
You f*****g star.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:47 pm

This looks like the easiest idea I've thought about all day. :heart: Celebrity however, rationally still somehow terrifies me.

Programmers are subliminally distracted constantly, which likely explains why people refuse to even believe we're working. I'm self-quarantined because I know enough about endocrine toxicology to further natural medicine as opposed to deregulated industry. I can live as long as I breathe in total ubiquity if that protects our anonymity.

Kanye West just explained to me why all this music we make is free. On the internet it's Arbor day constantly.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:51 pm

cberg wrote:
I can live as long as I breathe in total ubiquity if that protects our anonymity.

Only, it's not working, everyone can see right through the charade and it's ruining otherwise fun threads.
Your ex knows you use the site and your anonymity is blown. Boo hoo. Deal with it and use the threads as intended rather than as a means to pretend something is a coincidence and reference people that were not referencing you.

Aaron Rhodes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2017, 6:59 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Seriously dude, unless you have something like Logohrrea give the word salads a rest.

Are you referring to how just about everything he says makes very little sense? A lot of times his responses look like they were cut from a different conversation and pasted into another. Am I just reading his posts out of context or is it really just that incoherent and random? I still welcome his opinions, but he can at least do everyone a favor and work on the clarity and coherence of his thoughts. There are times when his thoughts are very much appreciated, but it can be difficult to see through all of the randomness. :heart:

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:03 pm

I guess I want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and think these ramblings which are hard to grasp are intentionally so rather than the words of someone in a state of meltdown.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:51 pm

Mienai Tsuki...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 10:40 pm

If I were rambling I would not be working on everyone's free code for years. :heart: Seeya.

Do not interfere with anyone who personally knows me. Kthxbai. First & last warning.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 6:36 am

cberg wrote:
If I were rambling I would not be working on everyone's free code for years. :heart: Seeya.

That makes no sense, and you as a smart person know it doesn't sense. You being smart doesn't mean that you weren't rambling. You were and seeing as it took coercion to make you talk normal I have now got the answer I was looking for, which confirms you are being deliberate about it.

But I'll honour your request and leave you and the people you are connected to alone.
I might be a hard core seeker of answers, but I'm no sadist.
Carry on.

Aaron Rhodes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jul 2017, 9:06 am

cberg wrote:

NON SEQUITUR ... ERROR ... ERROR ... SHUTTING DOWN .........

REBOOTING ...

Well, at least it's nice to know that he isn't deliberately trying to confuse people and it's just his choice to write in that manner. Like I said, when he does drop the act, he does offer reasonable advice and tries to help people with their issues.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 9:13 am

I think CBerg just has that sort of personality. He's sort of the James Joyce of coding.

He might not always be understood at first glance; but when one goes beneath the surface, one can find some interesting things.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 11:37 pm

I understand cberg perfectly. :heart:

So march with me if you believe there's any hope for us
I've been hiding in these trenches for far too long
All is fair in love and war so they tell me
All is fair in love and war so they say