Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 11:42 am

For some reason, every since I've started experiencing OCD (approximately 3 years ago) I have become much more cynical.

Do you feel the same way?

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 1:12 pm

Rudin wrote:
For some reason, every since I've started experiencing OCD (approximately 3 years ago) I have become much more cynical.

Suffering from mental and physical health problems for the last 10 years has in general made me more cynical.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Nov 2015, 5:30 pm

Noca wrote:
Rudin wrote:

Suffering from mental and physical health problems for the last 10 years has in general made me more cynical.
Same here. I had OCD(along with other mental & physical issues) sense I was little but finding the right med to treat the OCD made me less cynical.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition