What kinds of women show interest in you?

Page 5 of 7 [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Slobodoop
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Jan 2016, 9:20 pm

There haven't been enough to make much of a pattern except that every woman/girl who has been attracted to me has been "nice." As in, they don't exude that very particular feeling of being potentially bitchy social chameleons.

Lots of them were abused when they grew up or were disadvantaged somehow. Some were overweight or were mentally impaired. Generally the women who show interest in me are the ones I'm not interested in.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 9:51 pm

None, lol.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 11:07 pm

In public, usually the girls that are your typical 'hot, popular' type women with their little group of 2-4 girlfriends.

Nowhere near as lucky or cool as you might think that is...

Usually not the white ones but the black ones or light brown ones.

I'm 1/4 black and in public come across very 'neutrally', like an empty canvas.

I don't look like a nerd, geek, jock, hipster or anything like that.

Some people, it's very obvious and you can determine their personality from their fashion very quickly.

I dress like my profile pic, stylish and classy, about half the time I'm out. The other half is neutral/empty canvas and when I usually get the most attention.

.And I'm decently attractive and work-out a bit so I'm not surprised I get attention from these females.

Though personality-wise I find I have no compatibility whatsoever with them and they get bored with me quickly when they find I'm not a swagf•g a55h•le type that they usually might like.

The feelings are mutual as I find them just as boring when their hobbies and interests consist of using social media on their phone, spending high amount of time and money on their appearance and clothing, and not much else.

When it comes to relationships and crushes?

The girls that like me are usually the laidback, friendly, funny, slightly geeky hippy type gals = my type :lol:

My first girlfriend was laidback, aggressive, shy, independent. Second? Geeky, playful, energetic/hyperactive, laidback, headstrong, independent, intelligent type.

I'm easier at finding patterns in what I'M attracted to, not what females are attracted to ME.

Last edited by Outrider on 13 Jan 2016, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2016, 11:16 pm

I don't really know. I've never had a woman openly flirt or come onto me, so I can't tell. I'm just thankful to God that I have an amazing boyfriend. :D

InsomniaGrl
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 4:22 pm

Angry, violent, abrasive, clever, manipulative, insecure, funny.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2016, 4:33 pm

There's only ever been one. :oops:

She was an extremely lonely and insecure young Chinese woman, who happened to hate her own race. She had a borderline personality disorder diagnosis and had extreme fears of abandonment.

Shoggothgoat
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 12:34 pm

Sometimes imaginary ones. Sometimes.

Uri
Raven
Raven

14 Feb 2016, 6:57 am

I think that women don't show interest in me because they don't like the way I look. In other words, my physical appearance is bad.

Women don't like me or are simply not attracted to me to me because I'm ugly and there is not much I can do to change that.

If only I could change my physical appearance for the better (like getting some cosmetic surgery) then I think I would have better chances with women.

Evolutionary biology tells that women are naturally attracted to men who are either very wealthy or very handsome. It's just a natural instinct that women have. Wealth is attractive to women and so is handsome male looks.

Ugly men are more likely to be virgins forever because the evidence really shows that women are just not attracted to ugly men.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Feb 2016, 11:14 am

You yourself have to show interest in women, they're not going to just throw themselves at you just by existing. Maybe some guys will do that for a pretty girl but otherwise, the initiative has to come from you no matter how much you curse evolution and biology. So to say no women show interest in me probably isn't the whole story, I mean I don't know where I rank as far as looks go but there are way uglier people than me in relationships so I don't think it's an issue of being to hideous. The whole not having a job or car or social network, there's a lot of reasons. I simply don't try, it's anxiety and learned helplessness, I don't talk to people I don't know much period let alone women and with this impairment I'm completely clueless to even try. I don't like myself, I am embarrassed by my situation, it's just a struggle every day. I'm not that young, my social capital has been completely extinguished so all I have is my family and the support workers that help me, it's hard not to feel hopeless and just want to withdraw.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 1:33 pm

Uri, to be fair, ugly women are also more likely to stay single - it's not really a gender matter.

People simply prefer the good-looking people, even the ugly people themselves.

The problem is, that some of us may be overestimate our own looks, and may be aiming too high compared to how we look without knowing.

I made this thread before, where its idea was for guys to pm female members (who volunteer to evaluate guys) their own pictures and the picture example of the girls they like; but it didn't went long.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=295067

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 2:14 pm

Well, noöne needs to tell me that, no matter how low I aim, it'll still be too high.

What I worry most about is that, if a woman were ever to like me, it'd be unreasonable to think there isn't anything seriously wrong with her, so, unless I cut off all contact with her, I'd effectively know I'm abusing her.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Bluelaggongirl
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Feb 2016, 3:26 pm

Or you could get therapy. If you're so awful that you'd be abisive to any girl who'd deign to be with you you need it. If yo think your lowly status would be de facto abuse to any girl who deigned to date you, you need it.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 5:44 pm

That's really funny. In my worldview, if you need therapy, you don't qualify for romantic relationships.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2016, 5:53 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
That's really funny. In my worldview, if you need therapy, you don't qualify for romantic relationships.

Katy got a relationship, so what you are saying probably isn't true.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2016, 1:51 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:

Katy got a relationship, so what you are saying probably isn't true.

All kind of stark raving mad people or serial killers - for instance - have relationships... take it from me (if you will) you have absolutely no reason for envy 8O

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2016, 2:21 pm

Girls are too shy to talk to me.