Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

42daleks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Nov 2015, 7:36 pm

Hey,

I am 18 years old. I have been diagnosed with PDD-NOS at the age of 3 and rediagnosed with asperger at 11. I am a shy person even though I do like company. It's like I'm always afraid of people judging me, but when someone does actually judge me I suddenly don't care about his opinion at all. If I'm with multiple people I don't know, I just don't know what to say or how to react. I also have this problem with some people I do know, I have no idea why.

I am doing a study in game programming right now and it's going pretty well. I live on my own (in a student house), I like it here except for the fact that I feel alone sometimes. Most people know I have asperger, I'm not afraid to tell people. If someone suddenly doesn't like me because I told them, they're not worth it.

I've joined this forum because I'm interested in other peoples experiences and feel like I could learn from them.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

Welcome to WP, daleks :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2015, 9:40 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm

Hey 42daleks welcome. :sunny:

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 4:56 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :) People here are very friendly, so I don't think anyone will judge you. But it's worth noting that there can be some heated arguments on the Politics, Philosophy and Religion forum, so maybe you should go carefully there until you've settled in.

If you'd like a chat some time then send me a pm.

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2015, 6:30 pm

Welcome to the site, 42daleks! I hope you come to enjoy being here! Just curious, is your username a mashup from The Hitchhikers' Guide and Doctor Who? :D