If there were no men, there would be no feminism!

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 2:14 am

If men were not around for women to blame everything on men, there would be no feminism! Its the truth!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 4:45 am

And...if there were no feminist there would be nothing for AspieOtaku to post about, because he would have no one to blame all of his troubles on! :lol:

You gotta admit that your posts are getting a bit monotonous in subject matter.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 7:18 am

If there were no men, there would be no human species.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 11:22 am

If anyone stands up for female rights at all, they are a feminist. A woman can be a housewife with four kids and still be a feminist. A man can be a feminist. The whole man-hating-butch-lesbian thing is nothing but a stereotype and I am sick of it.

If there were no men who treat women like they are all nothing but sex slaves, maids, cooks, then there would be no feminism. If there were no men who are abusive to women, there would be no feminism. If there were no men who think women are to blame for all their problems and therefor they should just go and kill every female they see, there would be no feminism.

Also, if there were no men, there would be no women, either. No one to breed with. Duh. :roll:

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 2:43 pm

You're just like a baby with his favourite rattle, aren't you AspieOtaku? Yes, yes, the feminist kabal is evil and is coming for your rights and freedoms and your scrotum. Watch out before they feminise the entire world and we find ourselves living in a global gynocracy! Fear the feminists! Post about their evil on online forums and fight the good fight!

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 10:10 am

Id feel like a tool if I were to call myself a feminist. I never saw women as less able than men either, growing up my older sisters would beat the s*** out of any kids they found picking on me and they were always smarter than me either way you looked at it.

I think its a different thing to call myself a feminist than it is to actually stand up for someone who needs it. I've heard enough pious platitudes from men on behalf of women, whites on behalf of blacks, and civilians on behalf of military; I personally think its from social opportunists who do it for selfish reasons.

AspieOtaku, you have been posting about feminism for years, what drives you to do it?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 10:19 am

if there were no men there may well be no feminists, but it does not follow that if there were no feminists there would be no men.
it is easy to be glad to be a man.

lunarious87
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2015, 10:31 am

b9 wrote:
if there were no men there may well be no feminists, but it does not follow that if there were no feminists there would be no men.

To say a man is to say warrior, and to say a woman is to say a worker. And to say male worker, that requires disciplice and Aspies have torouble with that. I honestly believe that I should be dead if God wishes so, because I am too much of a male and not worker that I cant clean or cook and have bad hygiene, but I master the art of war. And fighting and war, or burning the forest so new crops can grow is needed rarely. We need producers. But if God doesnt kill me, then I will marry a wife who can work as a mother and housewife. Maybe I will learn how to take care of myself better soon, when I am alone again, and be a worker out of neccesity. But right now it seems impossible. I was diagnosed late afterall. I have no skills in working. Slightly.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 10:59 am

lunarious87 wrote:
b9 wrote:

To say a man is to say warrior, and to say a woman is to say a worker.

well that is news to me. i am not sure what language you are translating it to and back to english again from, but it is not how i understand the words.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 12:32 pm

MDD123 wrote:
Id feel like a tool if I were to call myself a feminist. I never saw women as less able than men either, growing up my older sisters would beat the s*** out of any kids they found picking on me and they were always smarter than me either way you looked at it.

I think its a different thing to call myself a feminist than it is to actually stand up for someone who needs it. I've heard enough pious platitudes from men on behalf of women, whites on behalf of blacks, and civilians on behalf of military; I personally think its from social opportunists who do it for selfish reasons.

AspieOtaku, you have been posting about feminism for years, what drives you to do it?
I get sick of hearing sexist crap like all men are scum! All men are worthless lazy and useless! All men are stupid and all women are smart! Im sick of it and usually those phrases come from feminists! That's why I vent, thats why Im sick of hearing that crap, I am a man and have nothing to do with their s**t and trying to live my own life, Ive been screwed over too,do they care? Nope because im a man, I don't matter I am priviledged regardless of being autistic! That is why I get frustrated and vent and rant about it. Im fine with womens rights, what im not fine is the demonizing men on every single god damn thing so yeah Im angry, you can say I don't have a right to be angry because after all...I am a male so I have to be blamed for every single thing, right? Forget that! I am a human being too! I am sticking up for myself and my gender/sex! I am not stupid, I am not worthless, I am not oppressing anyone! So why blame me for it? oh thats right! Its because I am male! I have been abused by a woman, do they care? Nope its not a big deal after all because it doesnt happen as often only female victims matter, men are not important! So yeah thats why I make threads venting on feminism, they claim for equality but focus mostly only on women issues, if they wanted to be equal then stop blaming men on every god damn thing, and also they would be humanists or egalitarian, If they wanted to go for gender equality they should realize that men face sexism too and blaming every single thing on every single man is just making things worse, I have seen many campaigns supporting women's rights or against abuse against women but yet I have yet seen one single ounce of effort in speaking up against sexism against men or abuse against men! Nope its just swept under the carpet, after all men are always the bad guys right? Men are not important, right? That is my viewpoint on it.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 1:12 pm

Yea, I've heard my share of crap-talking, I've never felt targeted for being a man though. I don't think the status quo is very friendly towards women, prostitution for example is largely illegal while mercenary work isn't. Sounds sexist, might be sexist, but women have more to gain financially from prostitution than men do, while men tend to dominate military-related fields.

I wouldn't eat crow for anyone regardless, just a matter of personal dignity. I don't blame you for not wanting to dance to the tune of an all-out guilt trip either. I just have a hard time being mad at someone who lashes out in the same way I couldn't be mad at a drowning swimmer trying to pull someone else under.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 1:14 pm

I guess a better title for the topic would be, I am sick of sexism against men and the rise in female chauvenism, because there are actually some feminists I agree with such matters on, like this one The WAW im tired of and shes right.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 1:19 pm

If the movement posted an ad campaign to raise awareness of abuse towards men and or sexism against men, then I would see them more differently, but that is never going to happen.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 1:20 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
I guess a better title for the topic would be, I am sick of sexism against men and the rise in female chauvenism, because there are actually some feminists I agree with such matters on, like this one

Then why not say that? That is what I have been saying.

I agree with others it gets a bit monotonous, the way you approach this. Make it more intelligent, less grade school. Nothing wrong with discussing the subject though.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 2:01 pm

What you are describing...

IS

NOT

FEMINISM.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 2:34 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
I guess a better title for the topic would be, I am sick of sexism against men and the rise in female chauvenism, because there are actually some feminists I agree with such matters on, like this one

Then why not say that? That is what I have been saying.

I agree with others it gets a bit monotonous, the way you approach this. Make it more intelligent, less grade school. Nothing wrong with discussing the subject though.

I think he is a one-trick pony and grade-school level tantrums about "evil feminists" is all he can manage. It would certainly seem so from his posting history. It's the only thing he has to talk about and childish tantrums are apparently they only way he can talk about it.