Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lunarious87
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Nov 2015, 1:03 pm

I saw an American girl whom said: "I dont know about other Muslims, but Shias are not terrorists". I dont want to badmouth other Muslims. But I am sure of myself. I am a goodguy.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 1:09 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
I saw an American girl whom said: "I dont know about other Muslims, but Shias are not terrorists". I dont want to badmouth other Muslims. But I am sure of myself. I am a goodguy.
Just a few posts ago, you said that you were the Anti-Christ. Which one of your claims is the truth?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 1:22 pm

Fnord wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
Just a few posts ago, you said that you were the Anti-Christ. Which one of your claims is the truth?

You cant see the difference betwen Christ and and Anti Christ. All you know about this is that Anti Christ comes out before Christ. And there will be others.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
You cant see the difference betwen Christ and and Anti Christ. All you know about this is that Anti Christ comes out before Christ. And there will be others.
Nice evasion. Now try answering the question.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.