Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

lunarious87
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Nov 2015, 7:53 am

I yearn for greatness more than Good or Evil. I tried alot to decleare myself as a Prophet to the Mosque I used to go to but not anymore. And they deleted my posts from the internet and fought against me greatly. They didnt allow me even to just be a supporter. Therefore I will seek greatness through the path of evil. Not Islam, not Judaism, or Christianity. And just so I will be honest with you. Jews and Muslims are fooling you all. They are not enemies. They just pretend to be bad guys and good guys each to play this world as they want, this God. And Christians are in the middle. It is a game and we are all to sensitive for pain and obey therefore. But we have advanced in thechonology and dont need old fashioned rules. Where we will have to fear death and pain. I urge you to follow me and embrace death (and good life) because nothing happens after death. And I will pretend no more. I want you to appoint me as a Godhead as the Sunni Muslims wants the west to produce. Although, I will not call myself Godhead. I will call myself for AntiChrist. Or Christ. Yours truly. You cant see the difference but I think you will be more accomodating than Muslims are. I belive that Anti Christ comes out before Christ does. And Muslims says that when Anti Christ comes out then every muslim are obligated to follow him. I want a start capital. I will be your mockingjay. And there will be a 3 world war between the good and evil forces. I will stand for the evil. But I intend to survive by all means. Because I want a world of sience, not fairytales. For seriously. Both Muslims and Christians, even the socalled bad Jews are wrong if they belive that Jesus came out without male intervention from Mary. I will not belive in such BS. And Islam is not the religion of science. You get this, right? It is important.

I am already speaking out in my small community that I am Christ/ Anti Christ. And I crave Honor! Noone is better than me. I am will strong.

And today, the Imam at the mosque talked about sometheing before i decided that I will not join them anylonger. HE said that that we live with two promises in this life. The promise of God and the Devil, Lucifer. Or AntiChrist (because Lucifer is not abstract angel, he could be an Idealistic, but not an idea). Lucifer lured adam (the human) out of the graden (in this life, not the next he said) and eve of course, and then he turned against their children and made them enter into a losing battle and when they lost, he said I disbelive in your and do not associate myself to you and you do not call to me and I do not call to you. This is exactly WHAT I DID to the west. I made Breivik in Norway, and I made ISIS. Great claims but true and I have proof. I am the shot in sarajevo that started the war, but I did not die. Although, I was trortured in hospital and was about to die several times there. I want to repent, not to a Guy in heaven or inside mekka but to reality. I want to be real. And I want honor. And I want strength. And intelligence. And sex. I am no virging Jesus! And I refuse to die at the cross. I will fight!

HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELVES.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:00 am

Last edited by Catlover5 on 27 Nov 2015, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:03 am

Another self-appointed prophet out to save the world by destroying it?

Words fail me ... again!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:11 am

:roll:

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 9:21 am

I am forbidden to break the laws, but here i am doing that. You are cowards and not worthy and mere sheep because of your reaction to this. Anti Christ (or Dajjal) is from Islam and Christianity, and you said just now that you dont want Islam to conquer you. But Muslims are going to f**k you (not) and leave you fuckless and alone and in darkness if you insist on ridiculing me.

I want few allies and warrior. And they got to be qualitative. Not quntitative sheep. Ones whom are worthy of calling themselves Anti Christ. Right now you guys are all nothing. Not Jesus. Not AntiChrist. Not Imam Mehdi. You are just slaves.

Allah says in the QUran, then believers are only those who belive in Allah AND the last day. I belive in the last day. Soon.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:28 am

Last edited by Catlover5 on 27 Nov 2015, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

If you got something to say, say yes sir or ous. If you cant say nothing. Or i will take it as ridicule or sheeps baeeing. Or donkies laughs.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:36 am

Last edited by Catlover5 on 27 Nov 2015, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 9:40 am

O you who have believed, do not put [yourselves] before Allah and His Messenger but fear Allah . Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing
O you who have believed, do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet or be loud to him in speech like the loudness of some of you to others, lest your deeds become worthless while you perceive not.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 10:10 am

I neither fear you nor your "Allah", o false prophet!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 10:20 am

Fnord. Did you understand my other post about north and south? I said that both Muslims and Christians are supposed to survive when the world globalizes (and it is happening now, but we need to coordinate our actions). It is a lock in Christianity IF Jesus said in the bible that there will come false prophets. As a matter of fact, the Prophet Muahmmed was prophesized in the bible and Jesus said said there will come a soul of truth after me and say things to you which I cant say to you. Now I am following all the prophets from before and continuing the evolution. I am going to kill "president snow", which is Allah. Because I am mockingjay from the movie Hunger Games. It is a very good movie. And you are right now fighting against me. But why will you fight me? Because Allah has tricked you all. You fought me when I was Muslim, and you still fight me. What do you want? Are you silent? Then you will obey! I want you to decleary yourself as antichrist and add your voice to mine (me also Anti Christ) so we make our move. The west. Dont get me wrong. I am a previously Muslim and warrior and I want to help the west. Like so many Muslims who converts to Christianity, just because they want to aid Allah in his game. But the Hunger games are over. Now we will feast!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 10:24 am

I understand everything you post, even when it is wrong ... especially when it is wrong. Nothing you have posted regarding your supernatural beliefs is valid in the real world.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

There is nothing supernatural about my current beliefs, nor has there ever been. You only thought that just because I lied to you through manipulatin you and my silence. There are beliefs however. How do you think the different imperiums arose? Because of loyality and commitment. And this loyality and commitment is used to keep us playing the Hunger Games.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 11:08 am

You know what I think?

Maybe you should go bowling with the guys.

Hang out with people.

Nothing wrong with philosophizing--as long as you don't let it get to your head.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 11:24 am

You were obviously confused when you first joined this site a couple days ago.

This is an autism site ( for aspies, and auties). Not psychotics.

Psychosis is down the hall.

And you I you need to refill your meds too.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 11:42 am

Check out the conversation between me and catlover5. Before you talk. Or shurt up. I feel like Jesus. I am doing this for you guys, but you turn you back on me and ridicule me. Except I am Anti Christ.