Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

lunarious87
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Nov 2015, 11:42 am

Check out the conversation between me and catlover5. Before you talk. Or shurt up. I feel like Jesus. I am doing this for you guys, but you turn you back on me and ridicule me. Except I am Anti Christ.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 11:48 am

Last edited by Catlover5 on 27 Nov 2015, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 11:57 am

Catlover5 wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
Check out the conversation between me and catlover5. Before you talk. Or shurt up. I feel like Jesus. I am doing this for you guys, but you turn you back on me and ridicule me. Except I am Anti Christ.

What exactly are you trying to do for us though? :?

I am proactive and not just reactive while the whole world sleeps. They say in medicine (chinese medicine i think) that preventing becoming sick is better than healing. So I am preventing your society from getting sick. You get sick by the virus that arises when the world globalizes. I am enlightening you and warning you about a danger coming from the east. As a matter of fact, Allah is everywhere. And even if I am evil, he is still my God. And you could say that what I am doing now is pointless, but we are coming closer to eachother and therefore we need to talk. I am not interested in blodshed in vain just because people dont want to obey the law. Do you even get the danger I am exposing myself to by talking like this? I could be considered apostate and maybe killed. I could be imprisoned. I could be sent to hospital. And there you are mocking me. But guess what, I am the mockingjay and I mock you!

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:20 pm

Last edited by Catlover5 on 27 Nov 2015, 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nebogipfel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjxAAArOkoA0

Last edited by Nebogipfel on 27 Nov 2015, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:29 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
Check out the conversation between me and catlover5.
I did. Boring.
lunarious87 wrote:
Or shurt up.
If you are telling me to "shut up", then (1) you have no authority to back it up, and (2) you need to invest in a spelling checker.
lunarious87 wrote:
I feel like Jesus.
Not only a false prophet, but a false messiah, as well?
lunarious87 wrote:
I am doing this for you guys, but you turn you back on me and ridicule me.
You are doing nothing for us, in spite of your lofty claims. Be grateful that we are holding back on you.
lunarious87 wrote:
Except I am Anti Christ.
THAT is another unfounded claim. Those of us who have actually read, studied, and understood the Prophesies know that they have not yet been fulfilled.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 12:33 pm

@Catlover5

In New Age religion Scientology they say that humans has a "virus" in their head implantet by their God. It is exactly this, but I dont remember what more now. And yes. I have discovered a vaccine. There is a buddhist story about a group of people in the desert, then one of them decided that he did not want to wait and go and look for the oasis. He went, and found one. And when he found it, out of compassion he returned back to his group and told them. Then everyone got happy. Seriously, most people are not happy as of today. I know that for a fact.

When the day of Judgment comes, there will be white death (epidemic) and red death (blood). We cant avoid it.

Thanks for asking how you are disobeying the law, and actually, if you have never heard of Islam, then you are not obigated to obey the law. But you are doing good now. You are asking questions. And you dont raise your voice over mine. ^^

Actually. Almost everyone. EVERYONE. Are my "enemies".

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 12:35 pm

Nebogipfel wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjxAAArOkoA0

I cant find the video.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:36 pm

Last edited by Catlover5 on 27 Nov 2015, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 12:36 pm

Fnord. Aren you a Jesus sheep? Know your place - Confucious

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 12:39 pm

Catlover5 wrote:
I honestly feel like you're just trolling here.

OK, but I am an Aspie. And my psychologist (I havent seen him in a long time) says Aspies rather grow through a concrete wall than lying. Take the prophet Muahmmed for example. His only miracly to prove to people that he is a prophet was the Quran, a book, it doesnt talk. I am just like him. A military and spiritual leader.

Nebogipfel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:45 pm

In Israel, they have a special wing in their psychiatric hospital for people who think they are the Messiah.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:48 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
Fnord. Aren you a Jesus sheep? Know your place - Confucious
Me? A Messianic sheeple?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

Hardly ... I'm just an Aspie who hates religion, and the way it twists people's minds into believing all kinds of crap about themselves, the world, and whatever supernatural realm may (or may not) exist beyond reality.

It isn't likely that you will be able to impress anyone on this website with your scatologic stories and apocryphal proclamations; but do keep trying. Just remember ...

Faith Proves Nothing!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:49 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
Catlover5 wrote:
OK, but I am an Aspie. And my psychologist (I havent seen him in a long time) says Aspies rather grow through a concrete wall than lying. Take the prophet Muahmmed for example. His only miracly to prove to people that he is a prophet was the Quran, a book, it doesnt talk. I am just like him. A military and spiritual leader.
To be a leader, one must first have followers. Where are your followers?

lunarious87

27 Nov 2015, 12:56 pm

Fnord wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
Catlover5 wrote:

I have never been into military. If I were, you dont know what would have happened. But my brother went there and he had 600 heads under him. And I got my brother back and he got mine. I am a lone wolf. A lycantroph.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 1:07 pm

lunarious87 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
lunarious87 wrote:
Catlover5 wrote:
I have never been into military.
Well, THERE's your problem! You can't know anything about what it takes to be a leader unless you have first been a follower.
lunarious87 wrote:
If I were, you dont know what would have happened.
13 weeks of basic training, followed by 2 years in the infantry.
lunarious87 wrote:
But my brother went there and he had 600 heads under him.
The key word is "HAD" - past tense. He used to be a leader. Now he is not.
lunarious87 wrote:
And I got my brother back and he got mine. I am a lone wolf. A lycantroph.
If you are a lone wolf, then no one has your back. If you are a lone wolf, then you have neither followers nor a leader. If you are a lycanthrope, then you are fictional, and you do not exist.

We here have no reason to believe that you are anything other than someone trying to impress others with fantasy stories and baseless claims.

So why don't you just relax, drop the pretenses, and join a few conversations on topics other than religion? This is a community, so get out there and commune!

We are intelligent people, not ignorant masses looking for a savior.