What percentage of Aspie females would be considered "hot"?

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 8:40 pm

What do you think is the percentage of Aspie females who would be considered "hot"?

I saw a lot of them in pictures online, but on the other hand Asperger's might make it so there are some who rather not care about their body or appearance. But I can also see where it might be a strength in that area.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 9:12 pm

Probably similar to the percentage of "hot" women amongst neurotypicals.

There's lots of hot Aspie ladies here!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Nov 2015, 11:42 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Probably similar to the percentage of "hot" women amongst neurotypicals.

There's lots of hot Aspie ladies here!
I'd agree with that.

I think my 2nd & current girlfriend who are both on the spectrum were/are hot but lots probably wouldn't.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 12:07 am

I have no say in this nor interest in data mining all your social media profiles but...
Millions.
Millions & millions.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2015, 12:40 am

99.99999%

I hate the word hot to describe anything other than a high temperature, the misuse of a fine language.

Us Brits have a more sophisticated way of expressing it. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 1:01 am

Nocturnus wrote:
99.99999%

I hate the word hot to describe anything other than a high temperature, the misuse of a fine language.

Us Brits have a more sophisticated way of expressing it. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm a former Brit, when some cousins came over for a holiday...they kept saying guys and girls were 'Fit' lol

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Nov 2015, 1:21 am

Justeve wrote:
Nocturnus wrote:
99.99999%

I'm a former Brit, when some cousins came over for a holiday...they kept saying guys and girls were 'Fit' lol

It can depend on the socioeconomic classes and what part of Britain they come from, there are many dialects and accents here.

Fit is the English equivalent of hot, I just really dislike slang.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 1:33 am

Nocturnus wrote:
99.99999%

While nigh on anybody can agree with your last sentence, feel free to watch sophistry getting America nowhere in a hurry.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 5:08 am

Nocturnus wrote:

Us Brits have a more sophisticated way of expressing it.
Would you prefer it with we called them "fit birds"?

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 5:18 am

Nocturnus wrote:
Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Not really. There are universals for how guys rate beauty in girls, like being young and having certain body features, and those are not even influenced to any large degree by the age of the rater.

As for the original question, I see no reason why the percentage of hot neurodiverse (aspie) females would differ from the percentage of hot NT females. The only physical trait that has any relation to neurodiversity that I know of is to have odd hair.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 9:40 am

Nocturnus wrote:
Justeve wrote:
Nocturnus wrote:
99.99999%

It can depend on the socioeconomic classes and what part of Britain they come from, there are many dialects and accents here.

Fit is the English equivalent of hot, I just really dislike slang.

I don't have anything to do with people who describe the opposite sex as fit. It's just degrading.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 9:44 am

I use "sexually attractive" or "pretty" rather than hot.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 9:57 am

Find the percentage of those who are considered 'cold' and subtract that from 100 to get an approximate answer.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 3:05 pm

I alternate between "attractive" and "hot." However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :wink:

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 4:22 pm

I don't believe it to be any different than NT's.

For me attraction can change, I could glance at someone and know that they are stirring desire, others that I have felt no initial attraction, become attractive when I see things in their features or personality that are desirable.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 7:17 pm

This thread has been judged to be in poor taste; therefore, locked.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)